Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curcumin erectile

PILEDRIVER3

Curcumin is the yellow pigment found in tumeric. This substance posseses antioxidant-antitumor effects in the liver, kidneys, prostate and breast. Curcumin also inhibits oxidative stress within the arteries. This last action should help prevent heart disease and erectile function. The sum total of these effects may make Curcumin the perfect adjuvant during steroid use.
The true reason I am starting this new thread is that I find Curcumin induces an erection 1-2 hours after oral administration. I would enjoy hearing from anyone that may have experienced the same effect.

PILEDRIVER3 said:
Curcumin is the yellow pigment found in tumeric. This substance posseses antioxidant-antitumor effects in the liver, kidneys, prostate and breast. Curcumin also inhibits oxidative stress within the arteries. This last action should help prevent heart disease and erectile function. The sum total of these effects may make Curcumin the perfect adjuvant during steroid use.
The true reason I am starting this new thread is that I find Curcumin induces an erection 1-2 hours after oral administration. I would enjoy hearing from anyone that may have experienced the same effect.

I'm ALWAYS interested in anything that enhances sex even more :D :p :p

PILEDRIVER3 said:

And where do you get that cumxxx shit?

There are numerous studies that indicate that Curcumin does have antioxidant-antitumor effects at the sites I indicated. As for the pro-erectile effect this is just something I noticed after I took the capsule. This substance is available at most health food stores for those that want to experiment, 1 capsule should be sufficient.

Top Bottom