x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Curcumin erectile

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Curcumin erectile within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: Curcumin is the yellow pigment found in tumeric. This substance posseses antioxidant-antitumor effects in the liver, kidneys, prostate and breast. Curcumin also inhibits oxidative stress within the arteries. This last action should help prevent heart disease and erectile function. The sum total of these effects may make Curcumin the perfect adjuvant during steroid use. The true reason I am starting this new thread is that I find Curcumin induces an erection 1-2 hours after oral

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Curcumin erectile

Curcumin is the yellow pigment found in tumeric. This substance posseses antioxidant-antitumor effects in the liver, kidneys, prostate and breast. Curcumin also inhibits oxidative stress within the arteries. This last action should help prevent heart disease and erectile function. The sum total of these effects may make Curcumin the perfect adjuvant during steroid use.
    The true reason I am starting this new thread is that I find Curcumin induces an erection 1-2 hours after oral administration. I would enjoy hearing from anyone that may have experienced the same effect.

Re: Curcumin erectile

i haven't; but interesting.......

Anabolic Post Whore The Terminator's Avatar

Quote Quote posted by PILEDRIVER3
    Curcumin is the yellow pigment found in tumeric. This substance posseses antioxidant-antitumor effects in the liver, kidneys, prostate and breast. Curcumin also inhibits oxidative stress within the arteries. This last action should help prevent heart disease and erectile function. The sum total of these effects may make Curcumin the perfect adjuvant during steroid use.
    The true reason I am starting this new thread is that I find Curcumin induces an erection 1-2 hours after oral administration. I would enjoy hearing from anyone that may have experienced the same effect.

I'm ALWAYS interested in anything that enhances sex even more
    [email protected]www.intense-training.com
    [email protected]www.qualitymuscle.com
    [email protected]

*Disclaimer* Everything I say here is for Pretend only...It should not be taken as factual...

there he goes, one of god's own prototypes. a high powered mutant of some kind not even considered for mass production. too weird to live, and too rare to die

Quote Quote posted by The Terminator
    I'm ALWAYS interested in anything that enhances sex even more

perv on old man.

like my profile ?

Quote Quote posted by PILEDRIVER3

And where do you get that cumxxx shit?

Anabolic Post Whore The Terminator's Avatar

Quote Quote posted by LVTitan
    perv on old man.

like my profile ?
    Bwahahahaha

You need a smilie face after it , so I dont come off as arrogant
    [email protected]www.intense-training.com
    [email protected]www.qualitymuscle.com
    [email protected]

*Disclaimer* Everything I say here is for Pretend only...It should not be taken as factual...

there he goes, one of god's own prototypes. a high powered mutant of some kind not even considered for mass production. too weird to live, and too rare to die

done

never heard of it, you would think it would be advertised more if it really does what you say it does

All Natural

There are numerous studies that indicate that Curcumin does have antioxidant-antitumor effects at the sites I indicated. As for the pro-erectile effect this is just something I noticed after I took the capsule. This substance is available at most health food stores for those that want to experiment, 1 capsule should be sufficient.