Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cum taste and pineapple juice

WombRaider

Someone (Calico?) was saying pineapple juice made her man's jizz taste sweet. Anyone else tried this experiment? How much do you have to drink and how often? I ordered semenex but it's on eternal backorder, so I figured I'd 'hit the juice' instead...

Yes it works.......so I'm told.
You have to start on the fruit juices (apparently pineapple is the best) a couple of days before you want the full effect. Normally a couple of litres a day is ok. Go for the pure fruit juices not the watered down "fruit drinks".

Bad things can be asparagus, avacado, caffeine and smoking....which can have the opposite effect.

WombRaider said:
Someone (Calico?) was saying pineapple juice made her man's jizz taste sweet. Anyone else tried this experiment? How much do you have to drink and how often? I ordered semenex but it's on eternal backorder, so I figured I'd 'hit the juice' instead...

Last edited:
I think it was Slice of Peach that said it worked.. Anyway, I 've begun the experiment by drinking pineapple juice (not from concentrate!) for a few days now, and also 'clearing out the pipes' of the non-juiced product. Today or tomorrow I will (hopefully) have my girl do a taste test and will post the results.. I love science projects!

IT WORKS!!!

Well, it works! I drank ~12-16oz of Dole Pineapple Juice in the can (not from concentrate) for 6 days (amount drank each day varied slightly...). Cleared the pipes twice during the first couple of days. Held off a couple more days, then Sat. conducted the test. The result are (according to my girl) that it actually tasted sweet! She really seemed to like the taste of it, as she also got a second helping last night (although it wasn't as good b/c we were out for the w/e and i didn't have any juice after Fri. nite) and she was way into cleaning up all of it. Now, she's a cool chick and has always taken good care of me as far as BJ, swallowing goes, but the taste was always so-so. She was amazed at the difference and really cleaned me out great. So guys, I recommend giving this a try. Do it for her. Please post your results!

Re: IT WORKS!!!

Did you stay away from caffeine, tobacco etc too? Or did the juice over-ride that?

WombRaider said:
Well, it works! I drank ~12-16oz of Dole Pineapple Juice in the can (not from concentrate) for 6 days (amount drank each day varied slightly...). Cleared the pipes twice during the first couple of days. Held off a couple more days, then Sat. conducted the test. The result are (according to my girl) that it actually tasted sweet! She really seemed to like the taste of it, as she also got a second helping last night (although it wasn't as good b/c we were out for the w/e and i didn't have any juice after Fri. nite) and she was way into cleaning up all of it. Now, she's a cool chick and has always taken good care of me as far as BJ, swallowing goes, but the taste was always so-so. She was amazed at the difference and really cleaned me out great. So guys, I recommend giving this a try. Do it for her. Please post your results!

Top Bottom