Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cum taste!

That is not a good analogy in my opinion. Vaginas taste better than gism in about anybodies book. If gism tasted good, women would drink it. Makes sense to me.

Test boy said:
That is not a good analogy in my opinion. Vaginas taste better than gism in about anybodies book. If gism tasted good, women would drink it. Makes sense to me.
Is that speaking from direct experience? :D

I haven't tasted man juice, and don't intend to. Just something not right about that. Does seems to smell a bit strong, but I'm sure that's from all the various supplements and types of food we chow on. Now, the ladies' stuff is yum-yum so long as she's not a skank or hasn't washed for a day or two. :xeye:

RealDeal said:
Does seems to smell a bit strong, but I'm sure that's from all the various supplements and types of food we chow on. Now, the ladies' stuff is yum-yum so long as she's not a skank or hasn't washed for a day or two. :xeye:

I have to agree there. :)

Slice of Peach2 said:
Ummmm...no. :p Why don't you ask your girlfriend?
LOL! I'm sure she wouldn't mind...so long as she's invited. :D

I guarantee you won't be disappointed Peaches. Got the anal thing down too -- a perrrrrrrfect introduction for you! :p :D :p

Hehehe...

RealDeal said:
LOL! I'm sure she wouldn't mind...so long as she's invited. :D

I guarantee you won't be disappointed Peaches. Got the anal thing down too -- a perrrrrrrfect introduction for you! :p :D :p

Hehehe...

No way, I am not into women. :mad: Go find someone else to make your fantasies come true.

Originally posted by Slice of Peach2
No way, I am not into women. :mad: Go find someone else to make your fantasies come true.
Geez Peaches, don't get all pissy. I was only kidding. The chances of anyone on here seriously making a request like that and someone saying "Oh, sure, why not?" is so miniscule that it's not worth considering.

From what I've seen, you dish out innuendo and jokes just as much as anyone which is totally cool...it's all in good fun. A good portion of the draw to these boards is the people on them.

Again, I was kidding and apologize if I crossed any lines or pissed you off.

I have heard complaints that if I drink Jagermeister and dark beer that my jizz tastes like nasty hell....so I am certain that what you eat/drink must have a huge effect. The pineapple juice theory has been going around for years....

I just stick to Jagermeister and dark beer. By the time anyone complains about taste, I'm done.:angel:

Top Bottom