Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cum question for the GUYS

The reason I don't is b/c I like to be in control. I can't even cum when she's on top riding me. I like having the control either by grabbing the back of her ears and fucking her mouth or any other hole that pleases me. :busy:

I thought it was the eaisest way to cum ? you just sit down relax and blow it up in her mouth lol

I have friends who tell me that they don't cum from bjs......It seems odd as hell to me. I love them! Maybe they aren't getting it done right??!?! There is nothing better then just lying back and watching your girl deepthroat your cock, swallow your load, then lick you clean.

I used to be the same way. I had never cummed from a blow job. One girl blowed me for close to 60mins and i didnt cum.

Possible reasons:

You are oversexed - Sometimes you have to go a while without having sex to really blow your top.

Need to get good head - Maybe the girls you have been getting head from are no good at it.

Try different positions - Sometimes I like to stand up while the girl is on her knees. Also If you must thrust, a little light thrusting in a girls mouth never hurt anyone ;)

Worst Cums to Worst - Use something like yohimbe something that will make you cum fast. Or before you get the head, jerk off just till the point before you cum. Then when she starts suckin, splurt down her throat.

Best way to cum is on a deep throat.

Top Bottom