Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cum question for the GUYS

i tell every girl that i cannnot and have not ever cum from gettting head.. thats the best way to make them try there hardest and then they feel like they are the queen and have done something that has never been done.... i have used this method on about 50 girls and i have gotten the best head you can imagine..

now that is a dick move....

Anyway, thanks for all the comments guys

I have never "blown my load" from getting head. Which sucks for me cuz it feels good but it just gets boring after a little while. That's part of the reason why I like sex so much!!!

I have cum from blowjobs but it takes a really long time for the women's MOUTH giving it.

I was gonna have a smartass comment on this, but i'll just say no, i never have a problem with it, but the hand involved is a must.

feelin_kinda_saucey said:
i tell every girl that i cannnot and have not ever cum from gettting head.. thats the best way to make them try there hardest and then they feel like they are the queen and have done something that has never been done.... i have used this method on about 50 girls and i have gotten the best head you can imagine..

Hell YEAH:D:D...

I cant tell you how many times I have used that line...

NOT IMPOSSIBLE

supergirl said:
ok... this guy i know said it is impossible for him to cum from a blowjob and can only cum from sex... do any of you guys also experience this??? Just really curious so please answer honestly... thanks

ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME, JUST DOESNT HAPPEN TOO OFTEN
alot of girls arent very good at it or dont care to do it more than a couple minutes.

how about you? are you good at it and do you like giving it?

i dont like blowjobs actually, and i cant say ive ever came from one.

No every chick can give a descent bj. But when one does give me that's that just right I cum and cum hard. In 28 year I've had 3 that were truly mind blowing. But I always appreciate it when a chick at least puts in the effort.

Top Bottom