Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cum!!!!!

Torontogurl_18

My boyfriend has eaten me out twice before but he hasn't made me cum in both attempts. We are both new to the oral sex thing so I just think it takes practice or something. I can make myself cum by masterbating and that bothers him because he thinks I can pleasure myself more than he can pleasure me. I think that is so wrong of him to say though. I tell him all the time that it doesn't matter to me because it is special to me either way...cum or no cum!
Anyhow, The next time I get eaten out by him I really want to cum because i know that if I don't It'll make him feel like crap again.
When he eats me out, it feels damn good , but after a while I just need constant attention on my clit. That's what gets me going!!!
Anyhow, I just want advice on my whole situation. How can I guarentee that I will Cum the next time he eats me out?

WELL........ AS FAR AS YOU CUMING........NOTHING WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN ITS YOU!! IF PLAYING WITH YOUR CLIT MAKES YOU CUM THEN HAVE HIM SUCK IT AND LICK IT FAST. YES SOME GIRLS HAVE A HARD TIME BUT SHIT IF YOU CAN DO IT HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE YOU TOO. HOW OLD ARE YOU? AND I WILL ONLY DO THIS FOR YOU.....BUT IF HE CANT DO IT I WILL TAKE IT UPON MYSELF TO DO IT FOR HIM!!! OH YEA HE CAN WATCH AND LEARN........:p

This may sound kinda hard to do, but if you know where it feels good when you do it, try to tell him where it feels good or what you want. Otherwise he'll be spendign a lot of time trying to figure it out. Talk to the man! Tell him what his woman needs! Or take his fingers and show him how to do what you do that makes you cum and see if he can figure it out from that-- he knows where the "sensitive spots" are and can go from there. I guess its worth a try. But the secret is communication!

Good luck! (Or should I wish you Good LICK!?? ;) )

this is what i do with my gf and it always works... well while my tongue is in her, i play around with her clit with my fingers... then i switch and start fingering her and playing with her clit with my tongue very fast! and suck on it, its never failed... did this a few days ago and she did twice :p

Since you say that you are both fairly new to oral sex it could be you're really thinking about it too much... some guys actually lose erections when they think about it too much becasue they are worried they aren't pleasing the girl... just relax, go with it, and if anything help the guy out before he refuse to go down on that sweet wet pussy!! Take his hand and move his thumb over you clit and show him how you like it rubbed, soft, hard, fast, slow or whatere you do to get your rocks off.... hmmm tell him to lick your asshole while he's down there... that might help!!!!!

God I just love eating pussy... :D

Why do you have to climax from oral? You said it feels good right? Just consider it a prep for intercourse. If you 69 you can prep each other for a while and then get on with the good old fashioned f____:fro:

Listen Up

While he is munching away :chomp: Get him to play with your clit with his fingers, feels great.

Them get him to play gynocologist on you.

Stick his fingers in and plays around.

Its really fun

Top Bottom