Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cum!!!!!

have him lick away your clit with tongue and finger you at same time ... if that doesnt work go get checked out there is something wrong with your privates!!heheehe

Big Buck said:
use one hand to spread the lips.....use various speeds with your tongue on the clit...suck on it, lick it, nibble on it. Stick one finger inside of her pussy and another in her ass. :fro:
Right on...that's how I usually do it -- never fails.

Bring another chix into bed with both of you and have him practice on her until he gets it right. If you watch him eat another chix pussy right in front of you, you will cum as soon as he sticks his tongue anywhere near your pussy.

M1KAI......I THINK I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!..........PLEASE COME SHOW ME HOW YOU DO IT IN PERSON........YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WANTED TO CUM.....GOD LOVE YOU.......CAUSE I KNOW I DO!!!!!

he will make you come now

seeing your a toronto girl and i am a windsor man, i must lend some info,, next time he is going down on you lift the 2 of you up , walk over to a chair , you sit spread your legs, and push that boyz head down, let him try his technique till your ready to try this,,,, he should be on his knees, you should have him insert 1 them 2 fingers, while he is licking guide his free hand to caress your stomach , then work his hand down so he is applying direct pressure to you pelvic region, you have to get him to basically try to touch his own palm with his fingers that are rubbing inside you while all this time licking you , tell him yes when he has it, tell him dont stop, if he changes or begins to try his own twist say no no baby keep doing it, trust me i am a behavioral expert,
he will have know idea that you tought him how to eat your pussy, if you cum then tell him that was the best, he will do it again and again he will fell like a champ and you will get what you want, he will think he showed you how great he can be and feel good about himself,,

Use an Icecube!!

Use the Icecube trick. Have him put an icecube in his mouth and let him eat you out with an icecube in his mouth. Make him really use the icecube and have him go deep with it. He should be able to make you cum long before the icecube is melted if he's good-(hell...you don't have to be good with an ice cube). Have him finger bang you at the same time to-why not?

ROCKBODY

practice....make sure your man gets the "CLITORIS"...AND positon his mouth in a comfortable spot and his body in a comfortable postion, and just go at it for at least 10-20 minutes...;)

Actually they say that humans cum when hanged at the point that their necks break so you could always go that route.

Top Bottom