Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cum!!!!!

I am an oral master! And here is what he needs to do ....place your clit between his upper lip(which is covering his teeth) and his tongue...create mild suction while licking your clit at a steady pace . hell some times it has taken my wife so long to cum I got blisters on my tongue (no , not herpes) just friction damage...but my motto is never give up!
BTW if you need to rub you clit to get offf.....what the hell is he doing while he is eating you...I mean it's fun to put your tounge inside her but at some pint you have to lick the liitle man in the boat!:D

What deepquat said. Your 'man' obviously needs some help if he can't make you cum via oral. Looks like you will have to take charge of the situation and instruct him.

use one hand to spread the lips.....use various speeds with your tongue on the clit...suck on it, lick it, nibble on it. Stick one finger inside of her pussy and another in her ass. :fro:

good advice guys. anytime i eat my chick she usually cums. but next time I am gonna talk to her while I am eatin and see what she likes that best. never really thought about asking what she likes so i guess i'll give it a try.

Being tense and concerned about reaching a specific goal makes it that much harder. Also since you have had an orgasm before through masturbation, that's as good a thing as any to be doing while he is giving you oral sex.

QUOTE "Obviously your boyfriend has a small penis and thinks your crotch smells like muskrat ass."

....The person who said this is obviously an immature asshole. :mad:
I was just asking for opinions and a lot of you have helped me out in a big way!!:) THANKS!
But for you immature people out there.....I think that you surely have nothing better to do with your life than critisize other people without even knowing them.

Thanks for all the help from the normal, MATURE people out there!!!

Honey, You can't be MATURE your whole life, It's about getting a

sense of humor.............

As I recall, I actually didn't be silly in my reply.......... I am jus stating some facts............

You can't take these people seriously........ You have to expect some weird and silly replies, the best thing....... Take it as a joke....

Good luck in obtaining your big O'

Top Bottom