Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At crossroads...Im a plant that wants to go straight...need advice, please...

CaliforniaMike

I'm 42 years old from Long Beach, CA.

this is some background info. at the start & some questions at the bottom.

background info:
I grew up in a domestic violence household. My dad abused me physically & emotionally. He did the same to my mom. I witnessed this graphic abuse on my mom and was helpless to help her. Obviously all this happened at a young age.

During college, my gpa was very high...I graduated with a 3.6 out of a 4.0 grade point average.

I took the LSAT (law school admission test) 5 times, but my LSAT score is too low to get accepted into law school.

The LSAT is kind of mathematical it involves Logic.

I have a mental block against Math since my dad, a Math whiz engineer used to beat me and was emotionally abusive teaching me Math or goin over my math homework.

So, because of not being accepted to law schools, I took a detour, I worked as a paralegal for tough, mean lawyers for 6 years. they added to my mental and emotional breakdown.

In 2006, I broke down & suffered bad bi-polar symptoms.

Because of this lost my job and was depressed.

It got real bad to the point: *I now receive a fixed income of federal social security disability benefits.

Because I nerded it out during college and because I was painfully shy due to my messed up childhood & an abusive dad, and because I had a dad who didn't teach me how to flirt with women, I haven't really dated much.

My dad once said I was a plant that couldn't grow straight.

I guess he meant I was a dud.

So, I tried to fix all that by improving my body through bodybuilding...& 8 months ago I bought a book on how to flirt with women and be more attractive to them. It's a book by an author named "Logan Edwards" if you want to google it.

*I became triumphant & I became heroic---and did what my hateful dad didn't do learn on my own: I bought a book to learn how to flirt with women.

I also got 3,000 hair grafts since I was balding to improve my appearance.

Doc said I need another 2000 grafts at $3 per graft to get a full head of hair, totalling $6,000.

I had a 1994 Camaro T-top which I loved. It blew a head gasket.

Recently I bought a Honda Civic 1990 with 200,000 miles; it takes $40 to fill up the tank as opposed to my '94 camaro which took $65 to fill up the tank.

Anyway, I feel emotionally dead.

Should I save money now to buy another Camaro (a year 1987-2002) to improve my sex appeal?

Or should I keep my Honda Accord year 1990 which although has 200,000 miles. Is a statistically reliable car which to drop a new motor (if need be) costs about $550 including labor. I paid $1,000 for this car.

A used Camaro like the one I described would cost me $4,000....and by choosing this option, I wouldn't be able to date for another 1 and half years because of my fixed social security disability income.

If I keep my HOnda accord I can get my 2000 more hair grafts faster and therefore maybe date women sooner.

Who knows how much time is left Im 42 right now.
God forbid, I get a life threatening disease.

(btw : I'm 190 pounds and can bench 160 pounds for 5 reps. I have a decent body and a small shapely nose)

I'd like to get off social security disability benefits in the near future and somehow get into law school by trying even harder to get a high enough LSAT score.

Ultimately, Im not making enough money.

I do have a full length copyrighted novel that'd cost $1,300 to self-publish which may or may not make me extra income. The problem is what I'm good at writing, doesn't make money nowadays compared to playing video games and films.

***What I'm trying to find out is basically: would it be smart or worth it to buy a $4,000 used Camaro year 1987-2002 from a used car dealer to improve my sex appeal & chances with beautiful women?

Or should I save that $4,000 and get my additional 2000 hair transplants grafts sooner? Those extra 2000 hair grafts would according to my hair doc, give me a full head of hair.

In other words, for the purposes of getting beautiful women for a girlfriend, etc., is a car really that important like the one I mentioned or is it just necessary to get a car from point A to point B like the Honda Accord I currently have?

(or is it the case that a car is helpful in getting a good looking girlfriend ONLY if it's a recent, expensive model like a 2010 Dodge Challenger, or a BMW, Benz etc.)

Women seem to like what's on the man....like his clothes, if he has hair on his head, if his nose is small and shapely, his body etc.

I mean when you're at the grocery store, a guy could get a flirtatious look from a girl, and she wouldn't know what car he drives, right?

(btw: I feel like a sell out cos I bought this HOnda 2 months ago and already I got buyer's remorse wishing I'd have an American muscle car like my old '94 Camaro).

What I got now is a box type cookie-cutter, import, it's not too sexy looking compared to a Camaro.

QUESTION:
So basically, my question is: "Save up for Another Camaro, you've been out of the dating game for a while....so what's another 1 and a half to 2 years more?!" (If I save up for another Camaro, I'd pay $4,000 for it & I'd get the camaro in 11 months from now & I'd get the hair transplants finished in 3 years from now at 45 yrs of age) OR:....

you might suggest, the following:

2) dude Forget saving another $3,000 (because I'd try to sell my Honda Civic for $1,000), to buy a $4,000 camaro. Keep that ok-lookin, boring-looking '90 honda accord, & have more money to Get your hair transplants sooner, & have more money to date women sooner...and then you'd also save money to self-publish your novel sooner which might also make you money/be a source of income.

Thanks for any help...and thanks for your patience.

I feel real emotionally dead and lonely....and although I have more hair than before...

it's still not a full head of hair and it gets whispy and stands on end in light wind. I'm only 10 miles east of the coast here in long beach, california....(part of my hair stands on end in light wind sometimes even if I put quality, expensive strong hair gel/hair holding product)...

thanks again for all your help...and ur patience.

I just read this whole book you typed and one thing you did not mention is confidence. Fuck your hair fuck car and fuck your dad. You want women stop being a shy guy trying to hide behind a nice set of hair or having a nice car that will only get you one type of girl and that's a gold digger or someone who won't like you for you. Your 42 not 80. Get on some online dating sites or go down to the bar and make friends with some people. Approach a girl and sound confident in your self. Don't talk down on yourself and don't give them some sob story why you didn't get in law school and how your are lonely. You need to control the situation you should be asking them questions and let them talk about them selves. Females love to talk about them selfs

I just read this whole book you typed and one thing you did not mention is confidence. Fuck your hair fuck car and fuck your dad. You want women stop being a shy guy trying to hide behind a nice set of hair or having a nice car that will only get you one type of girl and that's a gold digger or someone who won't like you for you. Your 42 not 80. Get on some online dating sites or go down to the bar and make friends with some people. Approach a girl and sound confident in your self. Don't talk down on yourself and don't give them some sob story why you didn't get in law school and how your are lonely. You need to control the situation you should be asking them questions and let them talk about them selves. Females love to talk about them selfs

thanks. this is helpful. had no luck with online dating sites so far, but will keep on trying. by having at least like a 3 month membership.

As a chick I can tell you that first impressions are everything, the car wont fucking matter if you cant even get a girl into the car to begin with, like idobehigh mentioned confidence is where it's at, if you're just too damn shy then don't try hitting on hot girls/9s, try for 6s, slay some average girls and work your way up.

Plenty of Fish is definitely where you want to be for dating sites.

Top Bottom