Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy/funny one night stand stories

downunder hunter

Lets hear it!

What was a funny/weird/crazy/memorable story?

Now i want to hear the craziest most fucked up experiences some of you other peeps have had!

LOL im bored

Last edited:
Never had a one night stand, always wanted one :( in all fairness I never went out much, hence the lack of opportunity...

mine..i was 17 just abotu to turn 18,i had my male cusin with me he was 16..it was a normal night we were high,drunk,just got some smoke and sold some,was killing time so i said hey cuz ima jump on a yahoo chat room see if any chicks are local..BINGO found one chick in like 10mins..she was 28 red hair,recently sperated..went picked her up(its like 1am).all loaded..went to the local baseball field tag teamed her in the middle of the field,then hit it in my car..ony thing is i was kinda passing out at the same time,ben up for a couple days drinking i was running on low energy,eventluy i was liek yo,fuck my cuz i cant go..driving her home and she was giving me road head,busted all in her mouth,lmao...then my cusin made out wiht her,,SICK

Wow... good stuff bro. You got it all.

Road Dome
Threesome
Statitory Rape
Casual Sex
Illegal Drugs
Sex in Public

Among other things haha.

usually when i have one nighters its with a girl i already know but we are so fucked up we have sex. but one time i met this girl through my roomates girlfriend. talked to her one time at a party. called her friday night. said wanna come by and chill. she came over we ended up having sex and i never talked to her again.. my roomates girl still thinks im the biggest douche ever bc of it. i had a girl i was more into at the time so she got brushed aside.

nothing really special..

When you've had so many, it's hard to pick just one. It was titillating getting it on at work on my boss's desk. I was the night supervisor at the time so just the thought that anyone could walk in on us was arousing. Another time I almost got caught at a bar.

When you've had so many, it's hard to pick just one. It was titillating getting it on at work on my boss's desk. I was the night supervisor at the time so just the thought that anyone could walk in on us was arousing. Another time I almost got caught at a bar.

u can be my boss:chomp:

Top Bottom