Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy/funny one night stand stories

Well guys im at it again,it hasnt happened yet,but its suppose to happen tonight,,i been talking to this chick,:) got her wanting to get gangbanged by me my older brother and my best freind i grew up with should be fun tonight

lol strippers are fun,but gotta be careful with that hiv std herper shit

Ha ha. You're starting to sound like me. You keep that up and you'll get a scolding too. lol Irighti is from the 80s when things were still carefree...

I don't have any stories to match these as far as danger and public exposure, but I've heard the craziest most taboo thing from one BI guy I met. I wish I could flush it out of my head. I'll spare you the eye bugging facts. There's something out local's story w/his cousin that triggered a recall....

Something not so horrifying...um.... and innocent really-

I was in high school and just got devirginized at 17 by my best guy friend (we still keep in touch). I was volunteering at a camp and all the kids had gone home and all that was left was us high school volunteers and the hippy doping camp leaders who busted out champagne and let us have some. (No adult to kiddy action went on that I know of. But minor to minor ...well.... stuff was going down.) B/c of the hippy atmosphere we had all week long been showering together, girls and boys and such in an "open minded" innocent fashion.
There was a guy I had a crush on for a long time. Most of us knew each other and were friends from similar circles.

So, it was the last night of camp and the resident pyro made a huge bonfire out of shipping crate/planks. We teens were skinny dipping in the dark and running amok.

And, I got my wish... walked out into the pitch dark in the middle of a field with my gf and this guy. She got uncomfortable w/his vibe and walked away b/c he was too "animalistic" she said later told me. He was my 2nd guy and the first to try as many different positions as possible like carrying me in front of him and possibly the first I gave head to. That was so long ago. I think it was even the first time a guy used the word "bitch" during sex. So fuzzy....I'm getting old....

Most fetish sex: The BI guy liked to suck on my toes and he licked my ass which was pleasantly surprisingly pleasant.

Most odd sex: One bastard chatting up a storm during the whole thing like it was over coffee. I wanted to say STFU!

Most hard core: Typical really- hair pulling, ass slapping, telling me I'm a naughty little girl who likes to F. Can't stand any of that crap! But, geez louise he's the only one to make me cum w/fingers and mouth- FULL slot machine cash out. He was a lot fatter than I normally would have accepted, but I had a call girl fantasy I wanted to live out and so pretended he was a John I couldn't hand pick in order to get through it. That mind set has always fascinated me. Can't say I got a lot out of it now that I know what it's like. Was just curious.

lol well i guess i got to since your calling me out

it was a stormy night in blahblah,mississippi another noraml rainy night like the last 6months have been so a boy got bored and made his way to manhood once again,he orginally posted an add on craiglist for shits and gigles,after about 4hours of getting fake bots and scam email ,i seen an real email,and she wa slike hey whats up sexy(ok i threw that part in there haha) she was like hey i live near blahblah,ms i was like hey that 6mins away,she was like i am married but i need something else on the side i was like hey i need a nut,she was like my husband is cool with it as lonbg as he can watch,i was like woah thats wierd him just staring at me,then she was like well i always wanted 2 dicks in me,i said well atleast thats not as wierd?is it wierd? so i was like game im sold ,so the night goes by then the next day comes and at 3pm we meet up(i debated afor a lil while before meeting up,what if it was a set up,etc.i mean i grew up in the gethoo i know how this shit works lol and i know people are crazy)so i was like well ill go and ill just take whatever comes my way,so i get there and she walked out in this smoking tight yellow shirt,and white booty shorts,cam up to me huged me,meet her husband(who is like 120 lbs looking gooffy ass crack dude,so i was like to myself lol im not worried about this,we talked outside for a couple mins,then went inside sat on thier big sofa watching thier 50 inch plasma she sat next to me layed down on her back and said start whever you want and have fun,(in my head i was like oo yea)so the shirt came off,i sucked on those sexy nipss for a sec felt my way down,boom her shorts and thong on the other side of the room that shit came off quick,she layed on this liek stool thing,so i went down on her,ate that pretty pink out,lol no lie she was like oo that feels so good never had that done before,she cam a couple times within 10mins,ummwell her turn to return the favour so she got down on her knees swallowed my cock and balls,shit felt good,umm ti didnt get to hit it,thier neighborhor called them and said they were going to bring some food over and they paniced said ill have to go,and we can meet back up,but before i left,i busted all up in her mouth(i dont care if i never hear back from her)umm ehh thats about it lol,,i fucke dup tho,i took some nyquil that morning and i think that helped me not get it up idk what the fuck happen lol first time i had troubleanyway it was an interseting oral session,was fun tatay fucking her tho,that was a first for me..I LOVE BIG FAKE BOOBS

lol funny side note they were gonna meet me at the end of the road becuase its alot of dirt roads out here easy to get lost,and i seen someone thier(didnt dawn on to me they were just checking there mail)so i htought it was them and started to follow em and i got all the way up to thier house i followed em,then she called me and was like where are u at,lol i thought that was funny so i just hit that baby in revers and left i know those people where like who the fuck is that and why they following me

weird thigg was messing with a married women in front of her husband,if he wasnt there i would have had her doing all kind of freaky kinky things,

hey u go nan just for you lol here what she looks like

http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae53/buddycoolj101/me053.jpg

Dude, I don't mean to poke you with a stick or anything, but I can barely read a word you wrote. Is English a second language for you?

B-

no its my first English,but my mind is like always on speed its zooming cant stay focus on one thing,and since then my fingers cant type as fast as my brain speaks..use to be on xanex to make me slow down but screw that

funny one.. I don't have alot of time but i'm gonna try to do it justice.

I met this Baylor U. chick, they are usually ultraconservative, and she was. As slutty as the other girls were in the other story, this girl was the polar opposite. Inexperienced, innocent, sweet, she could have been a poster child for Baylor. Really naturally beautiful, sandy blond shoulder leagth hair, about 110 lbs, fit like a cheerleader/ gymnast, she had 34 C's but she kept them very much hidden. I'm not sure how we ever got together, but we did. I was already out of school, about 24 or so, so why this 18 year old wanted to go out IDK, maybe the older bad boy thing, who knows. Anyway, we did have a few dates, she was very nice, we did "nice" things, ie, movies, dinner, and I'd take her back to her dorm, on time mind you. I was on my best behavior with her, I treated her well. ( little did she know that I went back to the club after dropping her off and took care of other business)
Any way, we had been dating a while and we were getiing to the point where there was heavy petting, hands into the pants. etc. I took her to my favorite dance club, it was kinda like a second home, I was there 5-6 nights a week. I knew everyone that worked there and most of the patrons. We sat at the table, ordered drinks, danced, nothing unsual. She wasn't a "drinker", and had never had more than one or two, but this night I guess she felt like partying. A few shots later, she was sitting on my lap, she was kissing me like "Yowzer!", seeming not to be thinking about the public display we were making. I wanted to keep kissing her and all, but not there. I knew that the dance floor wall was an accordian type, the type you can open and push together to open it, it slpit the dance floor in half if the other side of the club wasn't needed. The side door to get to the other side was never locked, so we stepped through it into the darkness. The music is thumping, the place is rocking, it has about 100 or so people in it. We stand there in the darkness, the only light was from under the thin accordion wall, it was about 1/2 an inch off the floor, so we had a little light. I proceeded to kiss and fondle each other, she was damn near animalistic, a side I never knew she had. We stood there groping each other, then I sat down on the floor, the dance floor, you could see under the wall and watch peoples feet as they danced. You could hear everyone just feet away. I put her on her back, unbuttoned her shirt and unclasp the front-closuer bra, lucky me. I had her magnificent tits in my hands and mouth, they were simply divine, rock-hard nipples and medium brown aerolas. As she lay there I could see her beautiful face, firm tits and flat stomach in the light, she was sexy as hell. I licked my way down her stomach, kissing, touching, rubbing, making her squirm and pant. We both glanced from time to time through the bottom of the dance floor. I could have easily grabbed someones toe or shoe. LOL
I had her really excited, I rubbed her pussy over her pants and finally she unbuttoned them to give me access. I pulled her hips off the floor and pulled her pants and panties to fer feet. I kiseed and licked my way to her cute little trimmed bush. I nibbled, teased, and sucked on her near pubescent vagina. I LOVE eating pussy, crave it, I've been told that I do a pretty fair job of it as well. I was going to town on that beautiful little box, her knees were spread wide so i could have enough room to suck her clit and put a finger in as well. She was going nuts. I stood up and dropped my pants to the floor, my dick was so hard that a cat couldn't have scatched it. I wanted to fuck this PYT. And I was going to. I kneeled down again covering her body with mine. I could feel her heart pounding, as we lay there in the moment. i wanted to make sure not to hurt her when i put my dick in her so I went down on her pussy again, this time I was trying to make her cum. And.....then. The manager opened the accordion door and there we were laying on the dance floor while he pushed the wall apart. It took about 5 seconds to realize that there were 2 people on the floor fucking , stop and close it again. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I looked up at the people and the looks on their faces were priceless! All I could do was laugh. I mean, what CAN you do. I was nekkid with my american average sticking up to the cieling. I was on the dance floor with a beautiful chick and everyone saw me. That pretty much tells it all. Now, SHE was mortified. Absolutely a wreck. I tried to console her as she pulled her clothes on a ran at full gallop out of the club. I tried to tell her it would be ok but she'd have none of it. I took her back to her dorm, she was not to be consoled. I felt sorry for her. Now, for me, who the fuck cares. I took my happy ass BACK to the club and walked in like I owned the place. I got a few high 5's from the guys and acouple of chicks smiled and made eye contact with "the look." The look that says, "I want you to eat my pussy on the dancefloor of a crowded nightclub and don't stop till I get mine" look. lol And yes, i did pick up, por got picked up as it was, from a chick who was standing over us as the door opened, she was impressed with my American average or either the wetness of the pussy I happened to be eating, no matter, whichever one it was, she wanted to fuck.... and I obliged,

. I tried to tell her it would be ok but she'd have none of it. I took her back to her dorm, she was not to be consoled.

I wonder where she is now? In a convent? A missionary in Uganda? LOL! She at least has the "I was drunk." excuse. Wow, that could have sexually messed her up for life. Now evertime a guy goes down on her, she will always also see the faces of the people when that wall. opened! Oh, poor thing! And the guys won't understand why she doesn't like it...

Or, she will be forever disappointed that all the others aren't as good as you were and she's still looking for you? So, what was the song playing? Frankie Goes to Hollywood? "Relax"? Or was this the 70's? Donna Summer's "Love to Love You Baby"? (The raunchiest moans in a pop song EVER!) -1975- Must play while reading any future IRIGHTI stories...

I wonder where she is now? In a convent? A missionary in Uganda? LOL! She at least has the "I was drunk." excuse. Wow, that could have sexually messed her up for life. Now evertime a guy goes down on her, she will always also see the faces of the people when that wall. opened! Oh, poor thing! And the guys won't understand why she doesn't like it...

Or, she will be forever disappointed that all the others aren't as good as you were and she's still looking for you? So, what was the song playing? Frankie Goes to Hollywood? "Relax"? Or was this the 70's? Donna Summer's "Love to Love You Baby"? (The raunchiest moans in a pop song EVER!) -1975- Must play while reading any future IRIGHTI stories...

LOL, it was more like this...

or this:

Top Bottom