Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy/funny one night stand stories

lol well i guess i got to since your calling me out

it was a stormy night in blahblah,mississippi another noraml rainy night like the last 6months have been so a boy got bored and made his way to manhood once again,he orginally posted an add on craiglist for shits and gigles,after about 4hours of getting fake bots and scam email ,i seen an real email,and she wa slike hey whats up sexy(ok i threw that part in there haha) she was like hey i live near blahblah,ms i was like hey that 6mins away,she was like i am married but i need something else on the side i was like hey i need a nut,she was like my husband is cool with it as lonbg as he can watch,i was like woah thats wierd him just staring at me,then she was like well i always wanted 2 dicks in me,i said well atleast thats not as wierd?is it wierd? so i was like game im sold ,so the night goes by then the next day comes and at 3pm we meet up(i debated afor a lil while before meeting up,what if it was a set up,etc.i mean i grew up in the gethoo i know how this shit works lol and i know people are crazy)so i was like well ill go and ill just take whatever comes my way,so i get there and she walked out in this smoking tight yellow shirt,and white booty shorts,cam up to me huged me,meet her husband(who is like 120 lbs looking gooffy ass crack dude,so i was like to myself lol im not worried about this,we talked outside for a couple mins,then went inside sat on thier big sofa watching thier 50 inch plasma she sat next to me layed down on her back and said start whever you want and have fun,(in my head i was like oo yea)so the shirt came off,i sucked on those sexy nipss for a sec felt my way down,boom her shorts and thong on the other side of the room that shit came off quick,she layed on this liek stool thing,so i went down on her,ate that pretty pink out,lol no lie she was like oo that feels so good never had that done before,she cam a couple times within 10mins,ummwell her turn to return the favour so she got down on her knees swallowed my cock and balls,shit felt good,umm ti didnt get to hit it,thier neighborhor called them and said they were going to bring some food over and they paniced said ill have to go,and we can meet back up,but before i left,i busted all up in her mouth(i dont care if i never hear back from her)umm ehh thats about it lol,,i fucke dup tho,i took some nyquil that morning and i think that helped me not get it up idk what the fuck happen lol first time i had troubleanyway it was an interseting oral session,was fun tatay fucking her tho,that was a first for me..I LOVE BIG FAKE BOOBS

lol funny side note they were gonna meet me at the end of the road becuase its alot of dirt roads out here easy to get lost,and i seen someone thier(didnt dawn on to me they were just checking there mail)so i htought it was them and started to follow em and i got all the way up to thier house i followed em,then she called me and was like where are u at,lol i thought that was funny so i just hit that baby in revers and left i know those people where like who the fuck is that and why they following me

weird thigg was messing with a married women in front of her husband,if he wasnt there i would have had her doing all kind of freaky kinky things,

hey u go nan just for you lol here what she looks like

http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae53/buddycoolj101/me053.jpg

I aughta just get Nan to phone me and transcribe this. I'm a horrible typist person. It tkes me so long I give the Cliff's Notes as not to have to write it all out. I have so many thereads and posts I couldn't find the stories using the search... I'll type one.

It was at a club, I was eyeing this hawt blond, short minidress, skintight, FMPs, I thought she was prol;ly a stripper, and she turned out to be. We were talking, she was gorgeous, but seemed a little aloof, distant, but not in a bad way, she was just different. Sexy as hell, just a little strange. We danced, and had a good time, but we didn't have the "connection" thing that you sometimes get, she wanted to fuck me and I deffinately wanted to fuck her, but that was about it. Kinda funny really.

We went to her apartment, it was in a bad part of the city, but at that point I didn't care. her apartment was decent, clean, she obviously had a roommate from the looks of things. She asked me to come back to her room, she wanted to show me something. I thought I heard he say, "My collection of knives...". knives?, humm, there's the door, it's not to late, all that was running through my mind. I wasn't really scared, it was just wierd, I don't know a better word to describe the whole thing. Well, anyay, i walked back to her room and she was getting this small locker out. She sat on her bed, dress up to her thighs, I had no problem seeing her tiny white lacy thong, shaved bush, and it looked good. She was talikng to me, but not looking at me, all the while pulling out these knives and telling me who made them, what they were used for, etc. She opened everyone of them up and handled them, not just normal like, but with a sexual mannor, lustful, running them down her arms, legs, always talking. I was just sitting there dumnfounded. She must have taken out 25 or so and then she said that she wanted to show me her favorite. It was a curved bladded single blade, it looked like a cat's claw, sharp pointed, razor sharp. She actually shaved her arm hair with the damn thing. She had some sexual need for this knife. She stood up off the bed and had me unzip her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was freaking banging, her body was muscular, her tits were natural full C's or small D's, just fuckin awsome body. She fixed the pillows behind her and lay back against the headboard, pulled her panties off and handed them to me. I watched as she took the knife and ran it all along her arms, neck, down her legs, her eyes closed, just breathing hard and sliding the knife along her. She was looking at me from time to ime, I was sitting there fully clothed, with the other 30 or so knives all open on this bed, watching. She pulled her knees to her and opened her legs to expose her pussy. With one hand she carressed her skin and the other took the point of this freakin knife and started at mid thigh drawing the knife across her skin. She moved her hips as if she was getting fingered, she inched the blade closer and closer to her pussy up one leg to her inner thigh, then the other. She was using enough force to leave blood trails but just soft enough not to cut the skin, but you could see the tracks she left. She got all the way to her labia and still pushed the knife into her skin, loving every minute of it. I was in a trance, I just sat there, it was sexy as hell. She finally sat up and asked me to touch her skin and feel the marks. I did as I was asked as one well placed swipe of the knife and I would have been decapitated. I felt her upper thighs, felt her wet pussy, licked my fingers and pushed them in her. She sat there and stared at me as I did all this and never said a word. She got up and led me into the bathroom, she started the shower and started taking my clothes off. When she got to my underware she grabbed my major hardon and dropped to her knees and started giving me head. My knees were shaking as I started to cum and she stopped and led me into the shower. We touched each other, soaped and washed each other, kissed, and did alot of sexual things short of fucking. We got out and dried off, I picked her up and placed her on the bed, I pushed her legs apart and started to eat her pussy like a madman. She came extreemely hard and I was loving every minute if it. After a few seconds, she through a comforter on the floor and pulled me down and mounted me facing me. She had some excellent pussy, she was just a freaking sex machine. It obviously wasn't her first rodeo, that woman could fuck. She knew tricks that I haven't seen since. It was simply marvelous. Her perfect tits, small tight stomach, muscular legs and pussy. It was sexy, it was raw, very physical, fingernails, biting, sweaty, it was extreemly exciting.

After we finished, she got back on the bed. As "into" me and the sex as she was 3 minutes before, she was now just as sepperated mentally. She went back to the melancholy, aloof, distant mindset that she had earlier. I stood up and sat on the side of her bed. She sat there, and with a calm voice, said, "I'm going to bed, you can go or my roommate will take care from here if you want." "Roommate? what roommate, and who is it, is it a he or a she? And where is this room mate? 'I asked her. " IDK, your roomamte, where is she? She said, "she's home now, she looked in the room and saw us, she'll like you." She went to her bedroom door and called her name. ( now remember, I just got through with some WILD ass sex a few minutes before, still standing there in my underwear) When she called for her roomate, this tall freaking sexy ass brunette walked out of her door and over to us. She was awsome, I shit you not. (holds hand up) She had long cold black hair, must have been 5'8" at least, and nice, nice body with bigger tits than the other girl. All I can do is stand there and try to look like I'm not shitting all over myself. She told her roommate my name and that I was a nice guy and she would like me. With that, she grabbed my hand and walked off towards the living room area. I gave the other girl a last glance as she closed her door. The new girl, was super nice. Seemed like a smart regular type of person, polite and all. She was dressed in a see-through black nightgown, but she was just as comfortable as if she was fully dressed and we were long time friends, even though she just met me and didn't even know my last name, just I was Tom. She kinda laughed, and said, " I see you met my roommate. I bet she showed you her knife collection...huhh" I just smiled and said yeah, she did. We made small talk and sat on the sofa. I couldn't help but drool over her, she was simply stunning, and normal. lol She moved closer to me and started to kiss her way down my chest to my growing hardon. She had my dick in her mouth and it was good, she was good, IT was good. I started to feel her body, it was hard, tight, she obviously worked hard on it to keep that fit. ( it turned out that they were both strippers, made all the money they needed during the week with their regulars and didn't have to work weekends ) I have a thing for long black hair, she gave me the full stripper dance, grind, hair wipe like they do, it was really cool. It was funny, I just met this girl 20 minutes ago, but the "connection" thing that I never got with the other, we immediately had it. I really '' in lust" and like with this person. We made love in every imaginable way on the couch, the easy chair, the floor, she was simply fantastic. She was the first girl to ever tell me "fuck me in my ass", it was always such a taboo thing that I had only had a couple of GF's let me, muchless tell me to. We genuinely had a fun time, she was a great girl. We sat ther talking after a while, I really did enjoy her company, so I wasn't like looking for an excuse to leave. We looked up and the first girl was walking into the room, she just smiled and told her roommate, "I told you that you'ld like him", smiled a bit and left. I coluldn't leave without having another round with this sex goddess, she was willing and ready too so we fucked again and I did my best to be polite and say good bye. I mean what do you say, " Nice fucking you both, see yall later."

That's a true story, oh the days of my youth. Drugs, sex, whiskey, all my other money was just wasted....

I hope yall like the story and appreciate the amount of time and energy it takes for me to write something that long....

TxB

Last edited:
. She had some excellent pussy, she was just a freaking sex machine. It obviously wasn't her first rodeo, that woman could fuck. She knew tricks that I haven't seen since. It was simply marvelous. Her perfect tits, small tight stomach, muscular legs and pussy. It was sexy, it was raw, very physical, fingernails, biting, sweaty, it was extreemly exciting.
Oh my what a story, I almost need a cigarette and I haven't even smoked in a looong time :p

I'm sure it's hard to describe but what kind of tricks? :evil:

Oh my what a story, I almost need a cigarette and I haven't even smoked in a looong time :p

I'm sure it's hard to describe but what kind of tricks? :evil:

mainly body positions, but she had control over muscles in her pussy like one may have on their bicept or calf, She could grip my dick with as much strength as a good handshake. She was VERY limber ( they both were, I guess from dancing, using the pole, etc.) She knew when to hold/cup my balls to give the maximum pleasure sensation w/o causing an immediate ejaculation. She was ALL about the pleasure of sex, not necessarily just the orgasm. Nan, I remember her squatting over me, grinding hard on her clit, then she'd go for something like reverse cowgirl, just fucking the shit outta me. She was able to lean back and still bring her hips up and down with enough force to make it feel wonderful. The other girl was just as good, not as physical, but had a body that you could move in positions that would normally hurt or atleast be uncomfortable for a regular woman. If you could put in in her, she'd be able to hold the position and let me fuck her hard.
If there was ever 2 girls who thought a little pain was pleasure, it was these two. They loved oral, but they really wanted you to go to work.... and keep it hard. More ways than one.....

mainly body positions, but she had control over muscles in her pussy like one may have on their bicept or calf, She could grip my dick with as much strength as a good handshake. She was VERY limber ( they both were, I guess from dancing, using the pole, etc.) She knew when to hold/cup my balls to give the maximum pleasure sensation w/o causing an immediate ejaculation. She was ALL about the pleasure of sex, not necessarily just the orgasm. Nan, I remember her squatting over me, grinding hard on her clit, then she'd go for something like reverse cowgirl, just fucking the shit outta me. She was able to lean back and still bring her hips up and down with enough force to make it feel wonderful. The other girl was just as good, not as physical, but had a body that you could move in positions that would normally hurt or at least be uncomfortable for a regular woman. If you could put in in her, she'd be able to hold the position and let me fuck her hard.
If there was ever 2 girls who thought a little pain was pleasure, it was these two. They loved oral, but they really wanted you to go to work.... and keep it hard. More ways than one.....

Nice description:cool:, mastering PC muscle movement is hard, I can move them and the grasp is noticeable but not gripping but in all fairness I stopped using my keggel exerciser.... and reverse cowgirl position is THE best position, specially if you manage to have your feet touch the ground (like on the edge of the bed) :evil::chomp::biggrin:

Nice description:cool:, mastering PC muscle movement is hard, I can move them and the grasp is noticeable but not gripping but in all fairness I stopped using my keggel exerciser.... and reverse cowgirl position is THE best position, specially if you manage to have your feet touch the ground (like on the edge of the bed) :evil::chomp::biggrin:

These women were professional dancers, by that I mean it wasn't a side job, they made a living at it. Using the pole requires alot of strength and body control, and most good routines have regular splits (Chinese if they're really good), standing flat-footed w/ one leg straight up the pole, etc. That would have been these girls...

At 5'1", you may have better luck touching the sideboard on the bed, the floor might be a stretch. :) My bed is waiste level on me, just right for standing on the floor and doing major damage while on her back or I like it while she lays on her side and rests a leg on my shoulder. Great view that way, not as good as a reverse cowgirl, but good never-the-less....

I have a funny one, still sexy, but I don't have the time to write it right now. It has to do with fucking at a club... I'll try to get it written this afternoon.....

Ladies, yall feel free to chime in at any time... :) Maybe we need to go recruit some thread members from C&C.... To bad GG isn't here, she had some DAMN good ones!

Top Bottom