Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this considered cheating? (would you do it?)

Lumberg said:
feet2.jpg

YOU WENT TO THAT SAME SITE I FUCKED AROUND AND CLICKED ON!!!!

Tell the truth, now you wish you had a shower huh?

From a former long-haired, guitar-shreddin', leather-stud-handcuff-wearing, hairspray, dye, lipstick-wearin, hollywood sleaze rockin' musician turned boring accountant.. all I gotta say is...:

i feel real fucking NORMAL compared to some of you FREAKS!

:)

good god i didn't need to see that pic. EGADS!!!

AAP said:
It amazes me that you people don't engage in debauchery like this.

I bet you, you just don't post about it.

If i was single again, you can bet your lover's ass i'd be engaging in similar forms of debauchery, except there wouldn't be gay guys involved.

well, maybe occasionally. I do like a good blowjob and you said yourself that "straight" married guys suck dick better than anyone else.

Two hours per foot? This guy would be totally monopolizing you for the duration of the party. $1000 minimum.

AAP said:
Ok, you know I am having a naked party here this coming up Saturday.

I have a guy that comes to these things and he wants me to help him "get off".

Does he want me to have sex with him? No.
Does he want me to kiss or touch him? No.
Does he want to watch me jerk off? No.
So what does he want?

He wants me to let him tie my feet up. Not "UP" as in over my head, but in some kind of foot bondage thing.

He said he would give me $100 to do this.

Now I got to tell you I got some sexy ass feet, if I do say so myself. But really. I mean, ... really. Is this not a crock of shit or what?

My partner was like "do it! It will be hilarious as hell to see this shit."

I was having second thoughts and I told my partner (to get out of this) "no, that is like cheating on you and I won't do that."

He says it isn't cheating, I say it is (only so I don't have to do it).

Anyhow, this dudes sometimes advertises on www.myfriendsfeet.com and he says that it is not weird at all.

Could you honestly do this?

Talking from experience with this kind of thing, if you plan on even thinking of doing this. TAKE THE MONEY UP FRONT. Second of all 100 dollars is way to little. You need to be charging him 300 atleast. Third, Have a weapon by your side. Trust me when I tell you. Fourth, your "sexy Feet" might cause your gay friend to want to do alittle more then just tie those pretty toes. Remember you will be tied up and if he thinks your okay for him to tie you up, he might think its okay to do other "things". Goodluck and be careful.

I feel so compelled to say something, but I can't find the words!! I get the foot fetish thing...I don't get how this came up. I mean, did he just come right out and ask or did he work up to it? The reason I ask is simple curosity. I've had a lot of guys and girls ask me to do a wide varity of things, but there's always been some kind of intro....a pointe conversation, a few drinks...something that lead to the question itself.

I say go for it though, it's different, you could like it. It would certainly be an experience.

I bet the Jacuzzi looks like egg-drop soup when its all over?

AAP said:
Whoa whoa whoa..... hang on!

When I have a naked party, it is usually 250-300 people. And 250-300 of these fags all stay outside.

I have two rules for my party.

#1 No one goes in the house. (I lock it up)
#2 No one fucks in my pool.

There ain't no way in hell I would let naked fags sit on my furniture. Leaving skid marks and slimy happy trails behind.

Top Bottom