Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this considered cheating? (would you do it?)

Not sure where you live AAP, but I keep picturing your neighbors.

Middle aged, married fat guy to wife: Honey, I'm going out to trim the hedges, be back in a few.

dum de dum dum. HOLY MOTHER OF MERCIFUL CHRIST, Mildred, get the shotgun!!! Theres 300 nekkid gay guys fucking in our bushes!!!

Hope you have a big yard!

Its your call on the the foot thing, but do you want everyone to think of you as a "foot whore" after this? Of course, with everything else going on at your party, I guess no one will be talking about your feet.

i think AAP may be pulling our legs about his "wild" parties, for several reasons. what kind of house do you own that you can so easily have 250-300 people in your pool/backyard? is it like, a resort? do you really know 300 gay men in your area you would actually want in your house? you can't possilby know most of them. sounds kinda icky having all those strangers at your house. you live in FL right? isn't it kind of cold there this time of year? and who would want a bunch of tweakers anywhere near you?

Top Bottom