Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Condom problem...

lavi

Well basically I can have sex fine but whenever I put on a condom, even though its still enjoyable and im still very much aroused and such, I soon lose hardness.

I think it's the ring on the bottom cutting off circulation. How can I fix this??

Thanks a bunch!

had the same problem.....try different brands. some have a wider base than others.

lol bro looks just like a post I had several months ago. Magnums are about the only way i can keep a hard on while wearing a condom. I hate them but they are needed in most cases.

E

hamstershaver said:
they are always too loose on me

why are they too loose on you?

do you not put them on well or are you very small?

Guys who say this are sooo full of shit. I have a friend who is 8 inches around and can wear a normal condom with no problem, I'm 6.5 inches around, which is well above average and have no problems. Quit trying to impress people by saying condoms don't fit cause your full of shit.

no crazyk your not getting it!!! Its not that we cant fit into other condoms its just there is no stimulation for some of us with a tighter condom. Magnums are looser on me so i get more sliding stimulation from the condom its self.

E

Top Bottom