Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Cock growth thread.

Dude the only way to grow your cock is through exercise. What you're sayin is like expecting your muscles to grow by themselves just overdosing NO2 and test.

The boner pills won't make you any bigger. However, it may seem like you are bigger if you haven't been getting good erections and you take the pills and suddenly you've got the best erection of your life.

My thought process is if the exact level of chemicals can be put back into your body that you had when you were a teen, in a cycle, then one would be able to produce the same huge painful erection that I mentioned before. After a few cycles it would add to your size like muscle growth, which only lasts so long based on homothesis. After all they say one as two to three inches in side just waiting to come out. Doc are trying to cut it out and I think thats the wrong approach.

It should be about Chemical little Muscle Enhancement.

what is this huge painful erection that you keep going on about?
i genuinely have no idea. a boner is a boner. if your cock is huge, it is huge. if it hurts, well then you got something to worry about.

Top Bottom