x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Circumsision

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Circumsision within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: http://tomochan-net.net/gro/img-box/1105597867236.jpg

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Circumsision

Re: Circumsision

it didn't hit me until this morning, but this reminds me of part of one of Sam Kinison's routine.

breast enlargement is a wonderful thing. guys, get a second job, drive a cab, do whatever you have to do if your wife says she wants a breast enlargement. but there's one thing i don't understand....

WHAT THE HELL........

is breast reduction?! that's like me going to the doctor and saying, "yeah, doc, can you do me a favor? can you just cut the head off my dick? i really want to piss my wife off."

not a mentor

Re: Circumsision

SWEET JAYSUSSSSSSSS!!!

i'm sitting here, legs crossed, typing with one hand on the keyboard and the other over my zipper, groaning loudly and pittfully, tears in my eyes........

no italian sausage on today's lunch menu!!!!
    "no one bombs RNCH again!--need2getaas"