Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Circumcision - a serious discussion

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
I, like most men in the US, am circumcised.

I wish I wasn't. I wish I was left the way nature made me. With all my nerve endings in tact.

I think circumcision should be banned actually. Its a choice the child has no say in. It used to be done for religious reasons, then for cultural reasons, and its just plain wrong in my opinion.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Can anyone give any GOOD reasons to circumcise a boy?

Hygeine? Guess what, we have soap and can wash.
Looks? What a stupid fucking reason to cut off part of a person's penis. Are we that shallow?
Urinary tract infections? Circumcision reduces that risk by less then 1%

I just don't get it. Most of the entire world doesn't do this. In Canada less then 20% of males get circumcised...

We are adamantly against female circumcision, we call it mutilation, why do it to guys?

I don't blame my parents, they just did what they felt was right, but I really wish they would have made a different decision.

Where I go to school, Kingston, Ont., there are no doctors who will perform circumcisions. It's an unnecessary procedure, and parents can still opt to have it performed but no doctor in Kingston will do it.

i was going to be circumcised, but india lobbied against all that potential australian leather production and my family gave in to pressure from the government

its a shame though, they could have made AT LEAST 5 handbags ;)

Umm, I dont much care just I know girls say that an uncircumsized penis is gross, just the ones in the rare conversations where the subject actually came up. I dont care, just glad that I am.
As for comparing it to female mutilation, its hardly circumcision in a parallel sense, it truly is mutilation. Like muslim women having a redhot metal poker that burns the clitorus into scar tissue eliminating all sexual feeling from that organ or cutting it and surrounding tissue out. Biologically speaking the clitorus is a small redundant penis and so the procedure involves completely destroying the females redundant penis, the entire thing to prevent women from any pleasure from sex to keep them subserviant and so they dont cheat on their husbands. Thats why people who actually know what it is are so against it.

A comparison could be drawn if when a male child is born they cut OFF the penis or burned it with a blow torch into a mass of burnt tissue. Two very distinct issues so I think that calling what they do a female circumcision is deceptive and not truthful. It is genital mutilation plain and simple. Removal of a foreskin is hardly in the same category.

As for why, I have no clue, Ive heard a few but dont know them well enough to discuss them. I just think that it is a societal norm that its done here and to make a stand against society at the expense of having your child be different is another issue. It goes to the root of an issue the parent has. There are better things to fight for than making your child 'different' to prove a point against society. If it were normal here not to have it removed then same difference.

I have all my skin in tact..Sometimes I wonder if my pole would have been looked better circumsized. That's probably the only difference. As for hygiene, that's stupid. I always wear my turtle neck back and very clean.

BrothaBill said:
Umm, I dont much care just I know girls say that an uncircumsized penis is gross, just the ones in the rare conversations where the subject actually came up. I dont care, just glad that I am.

I've heard the same thing from many females, and am glad that I am circumsized for that very reason.

I am also uncut, which is kinda ironic because I am Jewish...but my parents said that they didn't want to do it to me b/c it was performed by some Rabbi under unsanitary conditions bla bla bla. I don't really mind, as it looks like it's uncut when erect anyway.

canadianhitman said:
I've heard the same thing from many females, and am glad that I am circumsized for that very reason.

If women weren't used to seeing circumcised penises, would they still think foreskin was gross? If all they had ever seen were cocks with hoods, they wouldn't have anything to compare it to.

Are there any ladies here that are in countries where circumcision is rare? If so, do you think a natural penis is gross?

Top Bottom