Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Circumcision - a serious discussion

SoKlueles said:
I think you all should post pics of ur penises and lets see whos is prettier :qt:
!!!!!!!!!!!!

spongebob said:
lets clear this up, post a poll and ask this question.

ask, if you were curcumcized do you hate your parents for it.

ill ay it again, i think you have curcumcision envy.

As you can already see from the thread...people know what they grew up with...which is the same shitty reason we have female circ in Africa for instance. It's called "regret aversion" - fear of moving away from a societal norm. If I had circ envy I'd simply get one. Illogical.

Mandinka2 said:
You're right ... you don't know me so I don't exist

so thats what this is all about, your still pissed at mommy and daddy. quit taking it out on us.

show me some data on percentages of problems in the US.

Mandinka2 said:
There is significant circumcision amongst ...
That was an interesting link you posted. It seems to state that "there is no uniform opinion in the German-speaking countries". The nursing staff at the hospital where my son was born said that the majority of the male children born there were circumcised.

There is a degree of pain in every surgical procedure. I think reducing the degree of pain significantly is a good thing, right?

I've never licked smegma before. Let me know how it tastes, will ya'? The point I was trying to make is, not having a foreskin saves me the trouble of dealing with smegma. Of course humans harbor all sorts of bacteria, it doesn't mean that I want that bacteria on my genitalia... If I can reduce the amount of bacteria growing on my penis then cool.

Basically, I am happy as hell that I don't have a foreskin and I know my son will be happy as well. A circumcised penis will NEVER suffer the same stigmatism that currently surrounds the uncircumcised male genitalia (in the U.S.) As long as I happy I could care less about all of you uncuts. :)

Have fun with your smegma.

Last edited:
spongebob said:
honestly, yu know wht it looks like reading all the post from the uncut memebers. like they have circumcision envy. thier trying to convince everyone being uncut is the best and moral way. why?
Because studies have shown cut men get more pussy... :qt:

Mandinka2 said:
As you can already see from the thread...people know what they grew up with...which is the same shitty reason we have female circ in Africa for instance. It's called "regret aversion" - fear of moving away from a societal norm. If I had circ envy I'd simply get one. Illogical.

yes and they like it, bingo.

i aint in fear of anything, my opinion is circ is better. im glad im circ. im not gonna make fun of you if your not, i could give a shit less. if you like your penis uncut, that is cool with me.

i cant believe i got suckered into this conversation, how weird.

lol @ all the people trying to justify the barbaric practice just because it "looks good" or its the "social norm"

its attitudes like that which remind me why I'm in the top 1% of population by almost every standard.

Top Bottom