Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Circumcision - a serious discussion

spongebob said:
dude its hilarious, your going on a save the foreskin rampage here. who gives a fuck if he gets his kids pecker whacked? really why do you care so much?
Cos I think that it's terrible that folks who love to talk down to other nations/cultures about the way they treat women/animals do this to their own sons. When the medical grounds were shown to be rubbish , it's now moved onto aesthetics. I guess most of all I think it's completely obvious that no-one should take away the sexual integrity of another without their consent.

dunk said:
hey i said the guys
your not in this running now shhhhhh and stop messin with my play

Mandinka2 said:
Cos I think that it's terrible that folks who love to talk down to other nations/cultures about the way they treat women/animals do this to their own sons. When the medical grounds were shown to be rubbish , it's now moved onto aesthetics. I guess most of all I think it's completely obvious that no-one should take away the sexual integrity of another without their consent.

lets clear this up, post a poll and ask this question.

ask, if you were curcumcized do you hate your parents for it.

ill ay it again, i think you have curcumcision envy.

spongebob said:
lol.

how stupid.

out of all the people ive known in my life, i have never met one person that has had one problem.thats real world baby.
You're right ... you don't know me so I don't exist

dude everyone in this thread who wasnt circumcised is looking for justification.

admit it. you wish u were missing that little turkey gullet.

Top Bottom