Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Circumcision - a serious discussion

Mandinka2 said:
And if she said give her $1400 you know what I'd do....

Don't start bro..... :rolleyes:

We're moving from that episode......moving on........

Women will only get away with as much shit as you let them get away with.

I've said this so many fucking time on here, and guys just don't listen.

DIV

you fucking people will argue about anything, how fucking weird. im laughing my ass off. people calling parents barbaric, people talking about dick cheese and it cant be kept clean. you people are morons.

what a pointless fucking non issue to argue about. cut or uncut i seriously doubt it has caused any harm whatsoever to anyone. people are actually getting so defensive about thier dick, as if trying to prove hier dick, cut or uncut, is the way to go.its hilarious.

DIVISION said:
Don't start bro..... :rolleyes:

We're moving from that episode......moving on........

Women will only get away with as much shit as you let them get away with.

I've said this so many fucking time on here, and guys just don't listen.

DIV
IRONY ? Listen maing...come back over to Europe...women here I can asure you think that a natural penis is a good one... no need for any cutting.

Mandinka2 said:
Read , learn ... get angry ...but don't do that Oak... its not even your choice to make.

dude its hilarious, your going on a save the foreskin rampage here. who gives a fuck if he gets his kids pecker whacked? really why do you care so much?

I think you all should post pics of ur penises and lets see whos is prettier :qt:

honestly, yu know wht it looks like reading all the post from the uncut memebers. like they have circumcision envy. thier trying to convince everyone being uncut is the best and moral way. why?

Top Bottom