Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Circumcision - a serious discussion

tiger88 said:
i just get wierded out seeing a penis with a hoodie

But having a hoodie feels so good. It's great to have a nice snug place to put it when it's not being used.

TheOak01 said:
agreed,and if I have boys they will get cut
So you'd rather greatly reduce his potential for sexual pleasure just so girls don't think it looks weird?

newsflash, when erect, the foreskin retracts, and it basically looks like a circumcised penis. The difference is, you have a LOT of nerve ending rich skin.

Lestat said:
So you'd rather greatly reduce his potential for sexual pleasure just so girls don't think it looks weird?

newsflash, when erect, the foreskin retracts, and it basically looks like a circumcised penis. The difference is, you have a LOT of nerve ending rich skin.
I realize that but I havent had any trouble with being cut and my head is sensitive enough as it is so I couldnt handle anymore without being a hair trigger

scriptfactory said:
I am an American and my girlfriend is German. My son was born in a German hospital and the nursing staff ASSUMED that I wanted my son circumcised. A foreskin is NOT the norm for the younger generation of Germans as far as I know. It doesn't matter anyway as I am not staying that long in this stupid ass country. :)
There is significant circumcision amongst the IMMIGRANT population - Muslims mostly amongst Turks....not amongst the German indigeneous population. Very very far cry from the norm...here is a German physician on acknowledging the harm it causes:
http://www.cirp.org/library/general/hoffman_von_kap-herr1/

I've discussed this issue at length with some German nurses - you're more than a little misinformed - the wife of the former finance minister in Germany is at the forefront of the WORLDWIDE anti-genital mutilation movement.

scriptfactory said:
I didn't say anything about urinary tract infections!! What are you smoking? What exactly would my girlfriend be lying about? I don't have any experience smelling penises so you might be able to shed some light on this for me since you seem to be an expert. ;)
The idea that NOT removing a normal part of the human body causes an unnatural smell is bizarre....if your gf's bfs had to wash their dicks twice a day perhaps it had more to do with her....
I mentioned UTIs because there is ample documentary proof that circumcision CAUSES far more infection than otherwise...as indeed does retracting the penis before it retracts naturally.

scriptfactory said:
In case you didn't read my post I didn't want to put my son through a traumatic experience like a typical circumcision. Hence, the doctors placed a ring about the foreskin and after several days the ring and the foreskin fell off. My son didn't cry once during the application of this ring thing and as far as I could tell suffered no pain when we were changing his diapers. I AM AGAINST CAUSING BABIES PAIN! I am not against circumcision.

Typical circumcision = traumatically painful ? Ok well that's something... the method you describe is the plastibell method..it's a preference of the Europeans when practiced at all... from the same link I provide above

Euro Doc said:
Although these considerations are more or less accepted by most pediatric surgeons in central Europe, the surgical method of choice remains controversial. The classical technique of circumcision, with or without aids such as the plastic bell, etc., is preferred by more urologically oriented pediatric surgeons and adult-urologists who also operate on children. The remaining pediatric surgeons resect only as much of the foreskin as is necessary to prevent recurrence of the phimosis. In this method, which is also favored in my clinic, the inner preputial membrane along with any scar tissue is resected at its junction with the outer membrane, and the latter is then fixed to the corona glandis. There is usually sufficient foreskin remaining to cover three-fourths to all of the glans postoperatively, but good retractability must always be achieved..

Although we are aware that the philosophy of this method is just as open to criticism as the reasoning behind total circumcision, we feel more at ease with a glans penis that is surgically “protected” rather than “stark naked” postoperatively..

Interestingly enough, mothers tend to request total circumcision only when the child’s father is totally circumcised; otherwise they feel it is important that as little skin as possible be removed. Occasionally parents whose son had total circumcision have sought cosmetic surgery to reconstruct the original condition, which is unfortunately impossible..
The point of the above is that just like for female circ - there are different degrees of wrongness... the more tissue removed the more damage ... you chose on of the less invasive methods. If you truly think that placing the plastibell clamp on a child causes little pain then consider what actually occurs...the clamp slowly crushes the blood vessels in the foreskin by constriction...you could use the same technique to lop off a finger...Im sure the pain is not as ACUTE as with a knife but as for PAINLESS ?...well that's plain stupid...but try it on your pinky and let us all know...

scriptfactory said:
Have you ever licked stank ass pussy? If you did then you are wrong... very wrong... What makes you think that a girl wants to lick a stank ass dick?! Again, I have no knowledge of what an uncircumcised penis smells like but perhaps you can shed some light on this. As far as I know smegma is only present in men with foreskins, correct me if I am wrong.

Did you, by any chance, actually read my post? If English is not your first language then I understand because your responses are, how can I put this mildly, stupid.
Stank ass ? Unless a chic washes her pussy out constantly (which will lead to a very unhealthy vaginal environment) there MUST be bacteria in there...that's the point dummy. Smegma is present in females...yeh pussies as well. http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2546.html
Jesus... did you ever go to school ?

TheOak01 said:
I realize that but I havent had any trouble with being cut and my head is sensitive enough as it is so I couldnt handle anymore without being a hair trigger
Read , learn ... get angry ...but don't do that Oak... its not even your choice to make.

Lestat said:
I, like most men in the US, am circumcised.

I wish I wasn't. I wish I was left the way nature made me. With all my nerve endings in tact.

I think circumcision should be banned actually. Its a choice the child has no say in. It used to be done for religious reasons, then for cultural reasons, and its just plain wrong in my opinion.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Can anyone give any GOOD reasons to circumcise a boy?

Hygeine? Guess what, we have soap and can wash.
Looks? What a stupid fucking reason to cut off part of a person's penis. Are we that shallow?
Urinary tract infections? Circumcision reduces that risk by less then 1%

I just don't get it. Most of the entire world doesn't do this. In Canada less then 20% of males get circumcised...

We are adamantly against female circumcision, we call it mutilation, why do it to guys?

I don't blame my parents, they just did what they felt was right, but I really wish they would have made a different decision.

Women have previously stated they prefer a cut man, versus uncut.......the cleanliness factor and also the look.

I just think in America, circumcisions is seen a cleaning up the penis, a symbolic whitewashing of the male sexuality that stays with us to this day.

on a side note: LESTAT YOU FILTHY FUCK, WASH YOUR PENIS! :rolleyes:

DIV

DIVISION said:
Women have previously stated they prefer a cut man, versus uncut.......the cleanliness factor and also the look.

I just think in America, circumcisions is seen a cleaning up the penis, a symbolic whitewashing of the male sexuality that stays with us to this day.

on a side note: LESTAT YOU FILTHY FUCK, WASH YOUR PENIS! :rolleyes:
DIV

And if she said give her $1400 you know what I'd do....

Top Bottom