Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Circumcision - a serious discussion

Mandinka2 said:
look up the old circ threads here - most common form of female circ is LESS brutal/invasive/whatever than male - slit above dorsal hood on clit.

Hey SoKlueles you think that Nicole Bass needs a circumcision ? Do you need one ? I remember roundly defeating you on this subject and you responding "Well I don't care you won't convince me". Ostrich. sand.
I dont care, you wont convince me ;) I still feel the way i did then.

Its just a d**k... geeze...

J/K ;) To each his own... When I had my son I knew no better, it was just something that was done.

Mandinka2 said:
Wrong...where you live (Germany) foreskin is the NORM and has been for a very long time... well done pal you just hexed your own kid to use a stupid excuse for putting a knife to a kid's genitals.
I am an American and my girlfriend is German. My son was born in a German hospital and the nursing staff ASSUMED that I wanted my son circumcised. A foreskin is NOT the norm for the younger generation of Germans as far as I know. It doesn't matter anyway as I am not staying that long in this stupid ass country. :)
Your gf is a liar or you are... in many middle Eastern parts they don#t wash for months...compare the (lower) UTI rates with the US ( --- BULLSHIT.
I didn't say anything about urinary tract infections!! What are you smoking? What exactly would my girlfriend be lying about? I don't have any experience smelling penises so you might be able to shed some light on this for me since you seem to be an expert. ;)
Female circumcision was practiced by U.S. doctors up until the 40s...how do you define "brutality" ? If brutality is not taking a knife to a kid's genitals then you're an idiot.
In case you didn't read my post I didn't want to put my son through a traumatic experience like a typical circumcision. Hence, the doctors placed a ring about the foreskin and after several days the ring and the foreskin fell off. My son didn't cry once during the application of this ring thing and as far as I could tell suffered no pain when we were changing his diapers. I AM AGAINST CAUSING BABIES PAIN! I am not against circumcision.
What you think you've got inside your own body dumbass ? Do you think it's an entirely sterile environment - all stainless steel compartments etc? Bacteria is what causes you to ingest food , cleans your body , does a whole host of beneficial things .... ever lapped a pussy...how's that bacteria taste?
Have you ever licked stank ass pussy? If you did then you are wrong... very wrong... What makes you think that a girl wants to lick a stank ass dick?! Again, I have no knowledge of what an uncircumcised penis smells like but perhaps you can shed some light on this. As far as I know smegma is only present in men with foreskins, correct me if I am wrong.
Too lazy to educate yourself is forgiveable.
Too lazy to look out for your kid is not.
Did you, by any chance, actually read my post? If English is not your first language then I understand because your responses are, how can I put this mildly, stupid.

For you that are worried about bacteria, being unclean, smegma....

WASH! Regular bathing MORE then eliminates any of that.

You want to talk about smelly bacteria, look at any woman's vagina. Imagine a woman getting nice a sweaty and not washing her genitals for 2 days or more... one word.. RIPE!

80% of the world is uncircumcised, and believe me, smegma isn't a problem for them.

Lestat said:
For you that are worried about bacteria, being unclean, smegma....

WASH! Regular bathing MORE then eliminates any of that.

You want to talk about smelly bacteria, look at any woman's vagina. Imagine a woman getting nice a sweaty and not washing her genitals for 2 days or more... one word.. RIPE!

80% of the world is uncircumcised, and believe me, smegma isn't a problem for them.
i really wish i wasnt eating when i read this :sick:

Lestat said:

I'd Hit It !

scriptfactory said:
1) Uncut penises look nasty. It doesn't matter if this is a product of our society, the fact of the matter is the NORM is circumcision and that is what we base our judgments of aestheticism on, the norm. If fat chicks were considered by most people to be the most attractive females then there would be a hell of a lot more fat chicks, it doesn't matter that being fat is unhealthy.

The norm only in the USA. Elsewhere in the world people manage to procreate and have casual sex with foreskins, and it doesn't seem to bother anyone. And it won't be the norm for much longer, infant circumcision rates are down to about 60% in the USA now. This stupid custom is dying, and before long it'll be the mutillated guys who get pointed at and laughed at in the jr. high gym locker room showers.

Besides, ALL penises look nasty, cut or uncut. Except mine.

scriptfactory said:
Did you, by any chance, actually read my post? If English is not your first language then I understand because your responses are, how can I put this mildly, stupid.

pot, kettle...

scriptfactory said:
I am an American and my girlfriend is German. My son was born in a German hospital and the nursing staff ASSUMED that I wanted my son circumcised.

They assumed that because you are a Yank.

Top Bottom