Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Circumcision - a serious discussion

dunk said:
they have a word for u uncircumcised haters

smegma: the cheesy sebaceous matter that collects between the glans penis and the foreskin

So? It's a non-issue for anyone with reasonably normal hygiene habits.

scriptfactory said:
First of all you can grow another foreskin if you want... Stop crying you big baby. :)

Let me raise a few points:

1) Uncut penises look nasty. It doesn't matter if this is a product of our society, the fact of the matter is the NORM is circumcision and that is what we base our judgments of aestheticism on, the norm. If fat chicks were considered by most people to be the most attractive females then there would be a hell of a lot more fat chicks, it doesn't matter that being fat is unhealthy.

2) My girlfriend said a couple of her ex-boyfriends were uncut and they had to wash like twice a day due to the buildup of bacteria causing a strange smell. I yelled at her for telling me that...

3) A lot of people complain about the brutality of male and female circumcision. The only thing is no brutality is necessary in a male circumcision. My son had a ring placed around his penis and in a few days his foreskin fell off. The doctors said it is painless.

4) A FORESKIN IS NASTY!!! There is a fucking word for the dead skin cells, urine and other nasty shit that collects in that motherfucker, smegma. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BULLSHIT!!! WHO WANTS A DICK WITH SMEGMA! The call that shit a natural lubricant, especially when mixed with saliva... ugh... If you are the girl that is licking on that shit, shame on you. ;)

All in all, the most important thing for me is that I am happy I don't have to worry about the maintenance that is associated with being uncircumcised. I am a lazy man.

i agree

You can't grow a new foreskin. And nasty dicks are a result of bad hygiene, not foreskin.

Mr. dB said:
They were idiots for trying to peel back his foreskin before it was ready. When a boy is born, the foreskin is attached to the glans the way your fingernail is attached to your finger. Imagine trying to peel back your fingernail to clean underneath??? No wonder he cried.

Those adhesions wear away at different rates for different boys. Some boys are fully retractable quite young, others can't retract until well into puberty. Myself, I never even saw my glans until I was ten years old.

I was lucky. As the only uncircumcised male in my family, my parents had no experience with it and didn't know what to do, so they did nothing, which was the right thing to do.
Simple informed intutitive intelligent post.

Just wanna add that I'm really sorry that someone did that to you Lestat , I'd be pissed as hell that my folks didnt use their craniums to think for a second.

BrothaBill said:
Umm, I dont much care just I know girls say that an uncircumsized penis is gross, just the ones in the rare conversations where the subject actually came up. I dont care, just glad that I am.
As for comparing it to female mutilation, its hardly circumcision in a parallel sense, it truly is mutilation. Like muslim women having a redhot metal poker that burns the clitorus into scar tissue eliminating all sexual feeling from that organ or cutting it and surrounding tissue out. Biologically speaking the clitorus is a small redundant penis and so the procedure involves completely destroying the females redundant penis, the entire thing to prevent women from any pleasure from sex to keep them subserviant and so they dont cheat on their husbands. Thats why people who actually know what it is are so against it.

A comparison could be drawn if when a male child is born they cut OFF the penis or burned it with a blow torch into a mass of burnt tissue. Two very distinct issues so I think that calling what they do a female circumcision is deceptive and not truthful. It is genital mutilation plain and simple. Removal of a foreskin is hardly in the same category.

As for why, I have no clue, Ive heard a few but dont know them well enough to discuss them. I just think that it is a societal norm that its done here and to make a stand against society at the expense of having your child be different is another issue. It goes to the root of an issue the parent has. There are better things to fight for than making your child 'different' to prove a point against society. If it were normal here not to have it removed then same difference.
Circumcision REMOVES what will be come about 6 square inches of nerve ending RICH skin.

That is what the clitoris is too right? An organ filled with nerve endings? Women don't have a urethra through it so its redundant right? I agree its barbaric, but the argument for it and for circumcision are almost the same.

In the 1800 boys WERE circumcised to stop them from masturbating. Sounds like the same reason's for genital mutilation.

scriptfactory said:
First of all you can grow another foreskin if you want... Stop crying you big baby. :)

Let me raise a few points:

1) Uncut penises look nasty. It doesn't matter if this is a product of our society, the fact of the matter is the NORM is circumcision and that is what we base our judgments of aestheticism on, the norm. If fat chicks were considered by most people to be the most attractive females then there would be a hell of a lot more fat chicks, it doesn't matter that being fat is unhealthy.
Wrong...where you live (Germany) foreskin is the NORM and has been for a very long time... well done pal you just hexed your own kid to use a stupid excuse for putting a knife to a kid's genitals.

scriptfactory said:
2) My girlfriend said a couple of her ex-boyfriends were uncut and they had to wash like twice a day due to the buildup of bacteria causing a strange smell. I yelled at her for telling me that...
Your gf is a liar or you are... in many middle Eastern parts they don#t wash for months...compare the (lower) UTI rates with the US ( --- BULLSHIT.

scriptfactory said:
3) A lot of people complain about the brutality of male and female circumcision. The only thing is no brutality is necessary in a male circumcision. My son had a ring placed around his penis and in a few days his foreskin fell off. The doctors said it is painless.
Female circumcision was practiced by U.S. doctors up until the 40s...how do you define "brutality" ? If brutality is not taking a knife to a kid's genitals then you're an idiot.

scriptfactory said:
4) A FORESKIN IS NASTY!!! There is a fucking word for the dead skin cells, urine and other nasty shit that collects in that motherfucker, smegma. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BULLSHIT!!! WHO WANTS A DICK WITH SMEGMA! The call that shit a natural lubricant, especially when mixed with saliva... ugh... If you are the girl that is licking on that shit, shame on you. ;)
What you think you've got inside your own body dumbass ? Do you think it's an entirely sterile environment - all stainless steel compartments etc ? Bacteria is what causes you to ingest food , cleans your body , does a whole host of beneficial things .... ever lapped a pussy...how's that bacteria taste ?

scriptfactory said:
All in all, the most important thing for me is that I am happy I don't have to worry about the maintenance that is associated with being uncircumcised. I am a lazy man.
Too lazy to educate yourself is forgiveable.
Too lazy to look out for your kid is not.

Lestat said:
Circumcision REMOVES what will be come about 6 square inches of nerve ending RICH skin.

That is what the clitoris is too right? An organ filled with nerve endings? Women don't have a urethra through it so its redundant right? I agree its barbaric, but the argument for it and for circumcision are almost the same.

In the 1800 boys WERE circumcised to stop them from masturbating. Sounds like the same reason's for genital mutilation.
look up the old circ threads here - most common form of female circ is LESS brutal/invasive/whatever than male - slit above dorsal hood on clit.

Hey SoKlueles you think that Nicole Bass needs a circumcision ? Do you need one ? I remember roundly defeating you on this subject and you responding "Well I don't care you won't convince me". Ostrich. sand.

Top Bottom