Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Circumcision - a serious discussion

Well heres my thoughts on circumsision
First, my cousin was not circumsized when he was born and my mom would tell me that when they pulled back the skin to wash it, he would cry because it hurt alot and they considered getting him circumsized when he was 8 or 9 but it is more painful as you grow older to get circumsized.
2nd, i have actually never saw a uncircumsized man, even my kids when they were babies, i dont think i ever saw them till they were circumsized. I just think that maybe it holds alot of bacteria and if you are married or whatever and say the woman gets a yeast infection, its probably easier to pass it between you with an uncircumsized man but im not sure
3rd, i dont know if i could ever do oral sex on a guy that wasnt circumsized....i KNOW that alot of religions dont like it but I guess, since im female I dont understand the whole "should i or shouldnt i have been circumsized". I guess that, as a parent myself, is a choice that is made for the parents when the child is born and the son shouldnt hold it against the parents for making that decision to either get or not get the circumcision.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
If women weren't used to seeing circumcised penises, would they still think foreskin was gross? If all they had ever seen were cocks with hoods, they wouldn't have anything to compare it to.

Are there any ladies here that are in countries where circumcision is rare? If so, do you think a natural penis is gross?

and your point is...?

Unless you are jewish, it's a completely pointless exercise that lessens sensations, most often actually removing an entire bundle of nerves as well.

I feel bad for guys who were as they don't know what they're missing.

Jay Cartwright said:
Why are most men in the US circumcised?

Jewish influence.

I am uncut and no woman has ever told me that I was gross. Nor has any ever refrained or hesitated the least in burying my dick in the back of her throat.

I wouldnt be able to cum if I was circumsized...and as far as bacteria goes your man shouldnt be stickin a dirty dick in you anyways.

they have a word for u uncircumcised haters

smegma: the cheesy sebaceous matter that collects between the glans penis and the foreskin

SoKlueles said:
First, my cousin was not circumsized when he was born and my mom would tell me that when they pulled back the skin to wash it, he would cry because it hurt alot and they considered getting him circumsized when he was 8 or 9 but it is more painful as you grow older to get circumsized.

They were idiots for trying to peel back his foreskin before it was ready. When a boy is born, the foreskin is attached to the glans the way your fingernail is attached to your finger. Imagine trying to peel back your fingernail to clean underneath??? No wonder he cried.

Those adhesions wear away at different rates for different boys. Some boys are fully retractable quite young, others can't retract until well into puberty. Myself, I never even saw my glans until I was ten years old.

I was lucky. As the only uncircumcised male in my family, my parents had no experience with it and didn't know what to do, so they did nothing, which was the right thing to do.

Lestat said:
Hygeine? Guess what, we have soap and can wash.
Looks? What a stupid fucking reason to cut off part of a person's penis. Are we that shallow?
Urinary tract infections? Circumcision reduces that risk by less then 1%
We are adamantly against female circumcision, we call it mutilation, why do it to guys?
First of all you can grow another foreskin if you want... Stop crying you big baby. :)

Let me raise a few points:

1) Uncut penises look nasty. It doesn't matter if this is a product of our society, the fact of the matter is the NORM is circumcision and that is what we base our judgments of aestheticism on, the norm. If fat chicks were considered by most people to be the most attractive females then there would be a hell of a lot more fat chicks, it doesn't matter that being fat is unhealthy.

2) My girlfriend said a couple of her ex-boyfriends were uncut and they had to wash like twice a day due to the buildup of bacteria causing a strange smell. I yelled at her for telling me that...

3) A lot of people complain about the brutality of male and female circumcision. The only thing is no brutality is necessary in a male circumcision. My son had a ring placed around his penis and in a few days his foreskin fell off. The doctors said it is painless.

4) A FORESKIN IS NASTY!!! There is a fucking word for the dead skin cells, urine and other nasty shit that collects in that motherfucker, smegma. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BULLSHIT!!! WHO WANTS A DICK WITH SMEGMA! The call that shit a natural lubricant, especially when mixed with saliva... ugh... If you are the girl that is licking on that shit, shame on you. ;)

All in all, the most important thing for me is that I am happy I don't have to worry about the maintenance that is associated with being uncircumcised. I am a lazy man.

Circumcision is a stupid barbaric tribal custom that should have died out centuries ago. For those of us who are not bound by Abraham's covenant with God, it's not required for religious reasons either. Circumcision for white Anglo-Saxon Gentiles was unheard of until the late 19th century when Victorian-era sexual inhibitions were all the rage. Quack doctors thought that circumcision would eliminate the evils of masturbation and sexual promiscuity by reducing the man's pleasure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom