Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chlamydia from oral sex only?????

milo hobgoblin

Ive had a few people tell me(one of them a doc) that Chlamydia is very unlikey to be trasmitted through Oral only sex. usually only from anal.. vaginal penetrative sex w/o a condom.

Does anyone know whether or not this is true.. I do undertsand its possible.. but assuming the guy DOESNT cum in the girls mouth.. is it likely??? (and what about woman on woman?)

Thanks in advance for any info.

Milo Hobgoblin said:
Ive had a few people tell me(one of them a doc) that Chlamydia is very unlikey to be trasmitted through Oral only sex. usually only from anal.. vaginal penetrative sex w/o a condom.

Does anyone know whether or not this is true.. I do undertsand its possible.. but assuming the guy DOESNT cum in the girls mouth.. is it likely??? (and what about woman on woman?)

Thanks in advance for any info.
Very unlikely.

Milo Hobgoblin said:
Well.. could you elaborate?

Some bacterias reside in the back of the throat, thus it is possible but the chance of it happening is about 1-2% (about the same % of how effective condoms are themselves during vaginal sex)...

Therefore, quite unlikely....but watch out for herpes which are more lilkely!!

Not sure if this helps or not, but a buddy of mine was diagnosed with clamydia in his eye. He had been at a seedy strip club and was fingering one of the dancers while she was on stage. Apparently at some point he must have itched his eye or something. It was pretty fucking gross.

Top Bottom