Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicks with Kids

mrcommercial1

So i met a chick last week that has 2 kids she is 28 or 29 and has a 3 and 6yr old. I am 24 with no kids. She is pretty hot and has a petit body with huge tits. Basically what im trying to say is im not trying to be a daddy figure but id love to hit this shit. She is single and talks jokingly about masturbation and how she would like to have sex every night. I'm taking this as she wants me to rail her to.

Main question is can i start F-ing this chick without her wanting me to be a b/f and daddy figure anyone else have experiance with this and what was your outcome??

It depends on you. If you stay with her, yeah you will have to deal with her kids. If you just fuck her, she will deal with you just like she did with her ex's. There's a reason why she has 2 kids. And probably form different dudes. Don't cum inside. Cum on her face.

Haha, good call on the face shot. Ya id def not blow inside her cause she seems to have a strong river toward the baby maker.
It depends on you. If you stay with her, yeah you will have to deal with her kids. If you just fuck her, she will deal with you just like she did with her ex's. There's a reason why she has 2 kids. And probably form different dudes. Don't cum inside. Cum on her face.

meh, I'd cum allover the bitch. If she has as major of bewbs as you say, they would get a liberal spraying.... send pics of said bewbs. I'll wait.....

Sounds like she is all about keeping the kid and collecting support if she gets knocked up. I'd steer clear unless you're willing to bag it.

or to stay away from kiddy risk, Anal-yze her. And still cum on her face.

i don't mess with women with kids unless i just want to bag them and keep them on the side. they are very easy, but at the same time don't expect to get a lot of emotional attachment from them.

once u get into your 40's things will change. but in your mid 20's stick to that strategy IMO.

Leave it alone. I would hate to be a kid and have to watch some creep take advantage of my mom. Enough messed up kids, don't help keep that going.

Leave it alone. I would hate to be a kid and have to watch some creep take advantage of my mom. Enough messed up kids, don't help keep that going.

qouted from his original post: "She is single and talks jokingly about masturbation and how she would like to have sex every night. I'm taking this as she wants me to rail her to."

I certainly hope that having sex with a woman who obviously wants to have sex is NOT taking advantage of her. If so, I'm one sorry MF'er. I would (and did) refuse to be sleeping over at her house when the kid/s could see/ hear what "Mommy" was doing. You meat some chicks who just didn't give a F, but YOU have to show more class than that. You have to be somewhat "age appropriate" in your decisions. With kids the age of 3 and 6, them being in another room, asleep and the bedroom door locked would have been doable imo.

Top Bottom