Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicks with Kids

LOL, and I wouldn't doubt that you would feel that way at all. I still stand by my statement though. If you don't want opinions that don't go your way, don't ask. Just tell us what your going to do. He stated that he is not interested in her. I personally don't feel sleeping with women without having feelings for them is ok.

qouted from his original post: "She is single and talks jokingly about masturbation and how she would like to have sex every night. I'm taking this as she wants me to rail her to."

I certainly hope that having sex with a woman who obviously wants to have sex is NOT taking advantage of her. If so, I'm one sorry MF'er. I would (and did) refuse to be sleeping over at her house when the kid/s could see/ hear what "Mommy" was doing. You meat some chicks who just didn't give a F, but YOU have to show more class than that. You have to be somewhat "age appropriate" in your decisions. With kids the age of 3 and 6, them being in another room, asleep and the bedroom door locked would have been doable imo.

LOL, and I wouldn't doubt that you would feel that way at all. I still stand by my statement though. If you don't want opinions that don't go your way, don't ask. Just tell us what your going to do. He stated that he is not interested in her. I personally don't feel sleeping with women without having feelings for them is ok.

nothing wrong with that, nothing at all. I'm sure that they're many women who appreciate that quality. It's an admirable trait, especially if your dealing with someone of a like mind.

But, there are others of both sexs who don't need that deep of a connection, or WANT that kind of relationship/ connection. All they want is someone who they think is attractive, treats them well and satisfys their sexual needs. Then lets them go back to their own life w/o the strings attached. Pesonally, I feel like there's alot more of that type of person than one who has to go out long enough to find a deeper connection.

I'll just say this... if you don't want a relationship with her, only go around her when the kids are asleep or gone, it's not fair to them to pop up in their lives if you have no intention of staying around.

If that is the lifestyle you choose, then so be it.

My dad always told me, "you are who your friends are". I don't know anyone that feels that way personally. But my group of friends are probably way different then yours. I don't know of many people that look to sleep with people without looking for anything deeper.

[/B]

nothing wrong with that, nothing at all. I'm sure that they're many women who appreciate that quality. It's an admirable trait, especially if your dealing with someone of a like mind.

But, there are others of both sexs who don't need that deep of a connection, or WANT that kind of relationship/ connection. All they want is someone who they think is attractive, treats them well and satisfys their sexual needs. Then lets them go back to their own life w/o the strings attached. Pesonally, I feel like there's alot more of that type of person than one who has to go out long enough to find a deeper connection.

Dude,ill just put it this way.There's no one correct way of dealing with the situation.I can just tell you how i have in the past.So maybe if that rattles around in your head and makes sense then cool.Woman with children could be very different from one another and what starts as just a lusting for each other can end up as something more and something that seems like a crush and a girl you could see your self with ends up as a one night stand.Just date the girl without the children around and if you continue to see her and don't want to get more involbed than just continue to date when the kids arent around.But if things take a turn for the worst and you fall for her (LOL)then that would be the time to think about the father figure issue and dealing with the kids.Believe me,single mothers are used to dating different men and don't exactly want every dude they ever meet around their children.Not at first anyways.Hope thats helpfull bro.

I'll just say this... if you don't want a relationship with her, only go around her when the kids are asleep or gone, it's not fair to them to pop up in their lives if you have no intention of staying around.

This!

Moms need some dicking too, not all want to tie a guy down.

hot chicks with kids are like fat chicks. they need loving too. rail her ftw. and take pics. ill wait with the other dude

or to stay away from kiddy risk, Anal-yze her. And still cum on her face.

+1

Optional eat out, anal or BJ, then cum on face.

When she gets tired of it move on.

Dont get anywhere near her box with your johnson or you will be paying support for the rest of your life.

Top Bottom