Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a chest poll: NIPPLE PIERCING: YES OR NO

what do you think about nipple piercing?

• do you have your nipple(s) pierced

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • do you want to have your nipple(s) piered

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • do you like pierced nipple(s)

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • do you hate pierced nipple(s)

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
what do you guys/gals think about nipple piercings? do you have 'em pierced? do you want to? do you like 'em pierced? hate the way it looks? VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

I'll comment. I don't have, don't want, don't like the looks of, and that would hurt like hell. That's probably one of the only things that I wouldn't do to please a man.;)

again with the piercings baby? im gonna think you is a phreak :D lol

actually i know you are so what do you have pierced anyways?

and to answer your question..NO nipple rings for men at all....and personally i dont like it on a woman either, my sis has it done, but i dont like.....

to me it screams a style that i just dont dig...

hey dude.......i LOVE my navel piercing...i have diff pieces i wear...mighty mighty sexy if i do say so myself :D

Nipple piercings are pretty cool, i wouldn't get one personally, but they are neat. I've got a few piercings myself so its all good.

TripleV, you are so right about the naval thing, there is nothing sexier than a woman with a nice naval ring and a tight stomach to go with it.

i have my left nip pierced it didnt hurt,ive had it over a year now and i finally put a glow in the dark hoop in

I beg to differ..... on a man or woman if they have a NICE RACK then there is NOTHING that I find more arousing....

Gotta be bilateral, though. I'm all about the symmetry.

I personally do not have my nipples pierced, though I am beginning to consider it :p

I wanted my tongue done but I already need about 11K in dental work so that is a no-go.

After all that I have heard about how FAAAAAAAAAB clit pierces are, the idea is becoming ever more appealing (although I am already so FUCKING HORNY I don't know if that would be such a good idea.... tee-hee).

I have my navel pierced.... had it done three times. First time the pierce got ruined with I got pregnant w/my third and my belly-button popped so I had to let it close and wait till I was done with young-un bearing. Second time the dude did not go deep enough and the pierce was "rejected" after just a few months. Third time was the charm - LOL!

.....and yes, my abs are so tight and hard that you could EASILY bounce a quarter off of them. :D

Top Bottom