Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a chest poll: NIPPLE PIERCING: YES OR NO

what do you think about nipple piercing?

• do you have your nipple(s) pierced

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • do you want to have your nipple(s) piered

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • do you like pierced nipple(s)

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • do you hate pierced nipple(s)

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
I'm not into nipple piercings on men or women. I like piercings but only if you have one or two- too many is distracting :D

Actually, I've never dated a guy with piercings- just have male friends with them.

I have my navel and ears pierced. Love my navel ring :D :D Sexy!

starfish

Last edited:
Problem I have with piercings is the permanent hole/scar it leaves in your body. Think a pierced tongue or naval or eye brow looks cool on a 65 year old?

Jewelry around the naval can be hot unless you scrape it with your hands by accident.

I have my nipple pierced and my wife loves it, it did hurt like hell though. Also had my eyebrow pierced, didn't like it so I took it out. The hole does go away, you can't tell I ever had my eyebrow pierced Test Boy.

Test boy said:
Problem I have with piercings is the permanent hole/scar it leaves in your body. Think a pierced tongue or naval or eye brow looks cool on a 65 year old?

unless the piercing is EXTREMELY large gauge, the hole will close up and little or no scar tissue can be seen.

Top Bottom