Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a chest poll: NIPPLE PIERCING: YES OR NO

what do you think about nipple piercing?

• do you have your nipple(s) pierced

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • do you want to have your nipple(s) piered

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • do you like pierced nipple(s)

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • do you hate pierced nipple(s)

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
tripleV said:
again with the piercings baby? im gonna think you is a phreak :D lol

actually i know you are so what do you have pierced anyways?

dawlin.......show me your and i'll show you mine!!!!!!

I've seen a few nipple rings on both males and females. One of my friends had both his nips pierced, and he's the most homophobic guy on the planet, lol! So I wouldn't say it's a gay thing. :)

Anyway, it's not something I'm into. Couldn't care less if a girl had 'em or not.

I'm thinking about getting a tongue ring though....

I think it looks good, very sexy :) I also like eyebrow piercings, on the right guy. A nice little ring, no ball. Discreet.

Hmm I dunno what it is but if a guy has nice pecs and has one of his nipples pierced I think its SO sexy...makes me want to tug hmm lol

bikinimom said:
I beg to differ..... on a man or woman if they have a NICE RACK then there is NOTHING that I find more arousing....

Gotta be bilateral, though. I'm all about the symmetry.

I personally do not have my nipples pierced, though I am beginning to consider it :p

I wanted my tongue done but I already need about 11K in dental work so that is a no-go.

After all that I have heard about how FAAAAAAAAAB clit pierces are, the idea is becoming ever more appealing (although I am already so FUCKING HORNY I don't know if that would be such a good idea.... tee-hee).

I have my navel pierced.... had it done three times. First time the pierce got ruined with I got pregnant w/my third and my belly-button popped so I had to let it close and wait till I was done with young-un bearing. Second time the dude did not go deep enough and the pierce was "rejected" after just a few months. Third time was the charm - LOL!

.....and yes, my abs are so tight and hard that you could EASILY bounce a quarter off of them. :D

Bikinimom- I have both nipples and the tongue done. From what I have learned so far many women really like both. Nipples hurt like hell though and I wouldn't suggest it to anyone who doesn't really enjoy pain.

Bigsatan13- Have rings but not gay, and yes moneybags is a narrow minded asshole.

Pink233- Love having girls tug on them a little, not too hard though.

Top Bottom