Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it cheating if...

You guys are some of the first that I have ever heard respond this way. I agree with you, however I think that a lot of people say it wouldn't be cheating because they think of it in a fantasy type way and assume they would be invited to join in. I have argued many times that it would be cheating mostly because I would never invite my husband to join in because I couldn't handle "seeing" him bang another woman. I jokingly brought up a "what if" scenario and he said he wouldn't consider it cheating. But I am pretty sure that's because he assumed he would get to join in. Boy will he be let down when he reads this. lol

Yup it does suck! especially when you told me you cheated with another woman some years ago in front of a bunch of dudes. And it was couple of times if I recall.

Clearly the only way for you to get back at her is making out with another bro in front of other peeps.... please take pics, kthxbye.

Top Bottom