Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CC, your new avatar destroy's the "ass godess" thats going around the net

Razorguns said:
sorry babe. but the "hot ass from the gods" from south america is still #1 by a longshot.

that's okay. it's like comparing me to ronnie coleman. I actually would be proud just to hear someone use his and my name in the same sentence!
^

Fellas, you have your preferences, i have mine. As far as im concered, i like cc's better...im canadian, i like the Leafs, i love a nice ass - it just seems fitting.

Damn, when did I miss this? I had avatars off for a while.

THAT, gentlemen is an ass......

ceasar989 said:
Fellas, you have your preferences, i have mine. As far as im concered, i like cc's better...im canadian, i like the Leafs, i love a nice ass - it just seems fitting.

will you please do us all a favour and get yourself a "real" life girlfriend or a blow up doll or something !!! Just wack off and be over with it already !!!

this "online flirting" has to be stopped

:mix:
mikeyboy604 said:
will you please do us all a favour and get yourself a "real" life girlfriend or a blow up doll or something !!! Just wack off and be over with it already !!!

mikeyboy604 said:

Yes.

mikeyboy604 said:

Yes by all means! Please make sure you don't compliment fantastic-looking females posting provocative pictures here. That way, we can get back to posts on movies no one is going to see, drive times to the gym, 72 ounce steaks and vacation spots.

/sarcasm off...

Please keep the pics coming ladies! It's allllll good!

Top Bottom