Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

casual travel sex

traveler98765

i am going to paris and austrailia this year and aiming to have a good bit of casual while im on holiday.are french/paris girls easy and are the aussie women easy?

also anywhere else where the women like alot of no strings casual?

cheers guys

IDK, it isn't easy unless you get a Detroit/Flint type women so don't come to MIchigan unless you like those type.

If your looking for that kind of holiday bring lots o cash. Money and easy women go hand in hand,... so to speak.

If they have male strip clubs (for girls to watch men, that is), go when they're about to close up for the night. Hang out in front when the horny chicks leave, and you'll get laid! If you're on this forum, you're probably in better shape, and can probably impress the girls as well as any male stripper. My buddy and I used to do that at Chippendale's in West Los Angeles in the 80s. I'm married now, so I can't say any more about what went on in the 80s...

Charles

I saw show call Taboo (on things considered taboo to Americans) and prostitution in the form of real luxury whore houses are legal there, at least in some major cities in Australia, right? It looked like an upgraded 4 star Bunny Ranch. Anyway, if you're going to dish out money, at least it will be a set negotiated cost and you're guaranteed to get what you pay for. Curious to know if anyone's bought that kind of service there? Spendy I'm sure.

Top Bottom