Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Candid photo of musclebrainz and Anal Assplorer

supersizeme

I believe that's musclebrainz on the right. Reason #101 why it's so great to be gay is you can look cool like this at parties.

page-148-01.jpg

No, no, that's me on the left. We're switching.

OK, now I have to find a shot of Supersizequeen pretending like he's not obsessed with gay sex for the obvious reasons.

musclebrains said:
No, no, that's me on the left. We're switching.

OK, now I have to find a shot of Supersizequeen pretending like he's not obsessed with gay sex for the obvious reasons.

That was super creative and I can't wait to see the pic, I realize it's going to take time away from your nut juggling with your tongue and interior decorating of Anal's anal canal with your man chowder paint so I'll understand if that takes a while.

Yep, I'll take my time, Supersizequeen.

Care to explain, for real, why you're so preoccupied with anal sex?

Could it be for the same reason Jim Bakker and Eddie Murphy were so disgusted by it?

Come on Supersize, let's hear it.

Musclebrainz...just PM runner, he'll fill you in on all the details... LOL!!!

WEll, I'm really curious why he writes about it so frequently, why he has a library of pictures of it. You know, I'd almost think he was hitting on me in a very indirect way.

the only dirt roads i go up in are ones that don't lead to a prostate, my felching friend.

and explain to me how ripping on you is translated into me being obsessed with anal sex. i'm not making that connection, unlike the connection that was made by Anal's money shot with the back of your throat as you gulped gobs of goo gleefully.

Top Bottom