Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can someone explain to me what hedonism resorts are?

Actually I was talking to a couple that go to Hedonism2.........and from what I can gather, anything goes.........sex all over, 2guys were making out in the hot tub...........Hedonism 3 is a bit more tamer...........basically its a place for singles to get laid and swingers........or anyone for that matter that are into wild crazy time.............:) Im going to Hedonism2 soon ...............IRIE :fro: :fro: :fro:

why can airfares to the carribean be cheaper :bawling:
sex everywhere....its like a dream :rolleyes:

hedonism 3 sounds a bit more like it though....maybe i can convince a few mates to come with me :)

RIZZO said:
MANNY 78 ,I guess that was a compliment, but you will have a great time down there and you wont want to go home! I hope you do not take all the things to heart on here that I or anybody else say because I sure as hell don't. We all help each other and opinions are good, but sometimes harsh.I take the good with the bad and drive on. GOOD LUCK on the trip and if I find any other links I will send you a pm. RIZZO

Thanks dude appreciate :)

Top Bottom