Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can a man be faithful to one woman?

Mtime1 said:
Conan69.....If marriage is done right....

Problem is in this country more than half the people who are married don't do it right. They end up in divorse and that's where the men who have supported the family gets screwed.

THE MEN WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THE FAMILY?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!? Do you have ANY IDEA how much it would cost to have someone, cook, clean, to laundry, etc, etc and care for YOUR CHILD the way only a parent could?! (Notice I did NOT use the word "mother"? I firmly believe that if that is what the couple decides, the MAN could do just as good a job if not better at being the primary care-taker for a child....the fact that someone is in possession of breasts does not automatically mean that someone would be better qualified to care for a child!)

I think part of the problem is that men and women are NOT equals. We are mentally, internally "wired" differently. Physically we are not equals. Not to say men are supperior. There are many things men should not do that women can do.

In any parnership, personal or business, one person has to have 51 % say. One person has to make the final decision. If there is a major decision to be made the man should talk with his partner and discuss all options and consider his partners opinion and feelings if opposit of his. Ultimately the responsibility should lye on the mans shoulders. [/B]

Uuuummm, correction - you DID just say that the man IS superior!

And you are INCORRECT in the business thing. No one NEEDS to have 51% of ANYTHING - my husband and I own a business and guess what?! I have EXACTLY 50%. Am I the one that makes all the major decisions? Am I the one that even gets included on the day-to-day minor decisions, like say....where that outlet will be place? NO. The point is that while he is out turning the screwdriver, I am home caring for OUR children in a way that NO ONE CAN PUT A DOLLAR AMOUNT ON...however, I am sure that if a lawyer tried hard enough - he/she COULD.

The reason that many marriages today do NOT work out is because of men like you. (No Offense) But you do not have CLUE ONE about the difficulties of family life. So I suggest that you keep your ears open and your mouth closed.

True, there are waaaaaaay too many women out their that have delusions of granduer about what married life is all about. They do spend FAR MORE time picking out their china patterns and worrying about who will sit next to whom else at the reception than what the fuck she will do if she or her husband loses their job and suddenly they can not make the mortgage payment. Would he back her up if she changed her mind after being home with the baby after 6 months and decided that she would like to try and go back to work? Or conversely, would he support her decision to QUIT work and stay home with the baby (even though her income is substantial) because she feels that money is not NEARLY as important as the ever-quickly shrinking window of time when her child will need her like at NO OTHER time in his/her life? Would she be able to deal w/the financial strain if he decided he was not happy working upper level management and pulling over 6 figures, but wanted to try and pursue his passion for carpentry or art?

HELLO PEOPLE?! THERE ARE NO BLACK & WHITE ISSUES HERE!

One of the reasons that the divorce rate is so high is because women are sick and tired of being treated like shit and feel that they would rather struggle on thier own and be free than to stay in a miserable but "comfotable" life ....for the "sake of the kids". I firmly believe that it is far better for children to be parented by separate people who are not HELL-BENT on making each other miserable and can focus on the children than for them to grow up in a household where the anger and resentment only builds with time, thus causing the parents to be caught up in thier own BULLSHIT making it TOO EASY for the parents to ignore what is REALLY IMPORTANT....THE KIDS.

If this were a perfect world, couples would do what IS THE HARDEST = STAY TOGETHER AND TRY TO WORK THINGS OUT. But this is not always possible as it HAS TO COME FROM BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED. Many say they tried....but when only one is really willing to do the work - that is only delaying the inevitable.

....just my .02

bikinimom....you make several points I completely agree with. I think more women should follow your footsteps and keep things in order at home. Forget about the other careers, the one at home with the kids is the most rewarding. I believe most men would do a really shitty job at staying home with the kids. Otherwise I think more would.

When I said the men who have supported the family I meant financially. To give the family all the material things they need and secure them financially for the future.

As far as 50/50 partners...no way. What happens when you come to an impasse ? Get an arbitrator ? One person gives in ? Not everything can be compromise.

I also believe too many women don't have a clue what married life is really all about. Too many fairy tails.

Nice thoughts, but it's a fact that I cum in a heartbeat with another woman, but with my gf it takes fucking HOURS. I guess I have to start asking access to the backdoor from my gf... LOL :D

We know this guy at gold gym who thinks he gets away with cheating 2 women! He is so rude

He has this long term relationship with this beautiful babe and has been with her for over 4 years, He cheated last year on her with this other woman that is
like an amazon and not as pretty but ok.

The amazing part is that he told his girfriend specifically he needed his "space" but did not want her to date others but to wait for him. He is very jealous if another man looks at her! He controlled her to the point where he would be with the other woman at his gym giving her all the love and attention, going back to her place, and banging her, then he would go home and then call his girlfriend at 10:30ish and have her spend the night. ALl this time he woudl unplug his phone while she stayed over and tell her over and over he is not w/ anyone else since she was with him every night!

It's get better! His girlfriend was put through hell and over 9 months of lies! He finally got caught, but then swore it was over! After he swore it was over, he still has his girl come over to prove to her he was true, meanwhile he never ended the realtionship with the lesser woman at the gym! And he had both women beleiveing the other woman was not arond! He then did the unspeakable, be planned a romantic vacation with the girl at the gym, telling his "still girlfriend" that he was going on a business trip. The night before he lfet, he goes to see his girlfriend, bangs her again , as every night, then leaves the next day to Cancun w/ the gym girl! His girlfriend passed them on the road to the airport and found out the hard way! He left for Cancun for 10 days, knowing the pain his girlfreind was in and banged the gym gilr day and night. When he got back, he chased his girlfriend down, since she had nothig to do w/ him, called her over 40 x in 1 dy, and when he confronted her, he said to her face, "i was confused, she and i went as freinds, we didn't have sex, ... Then, 3 weeks later, his girlfriend and he went to Cancun as well to get away and put behind the lie. They had sex day and night...she thought he had ended his affair. But, when he gets back, the night of his birthday, they get home, he asks her to leave so that he could "sleep alone: and goes over to the gym girls home for his birthday treat! Now, how horrible can a man be.

That was last summer, when he swore to his girlfriend that the gym girl and he were done, she and him went away on trips and spenr Newyears together starting over again. But he still was seeing other woman! On Valentines, he took the gym girl out first, then went to his girlfriends home, begging for sex and then had her stay over. He constantly was havin sex w/ his girlfriend and made her dance late nightsa to entertain him all the time saying to her, he is not sexual w/ this other woman and if he sees her, he speaks to her as a friend. He told his girlfriend that his ties with the gym girl were really over this time. But he kept seeing them both!

And what blows my mind is that his girlfriend would stay over and he banged her constantly, then he would say there is no way he is with anyone else sinc he is sleeping with her.

To this day, he has hurt his girlfriend by saying he wants to date around, but stil lsee her for sex! ANd he treats her like shit, while still seeign the gyum girl who has no clue of his lies and what he does when she is not around!

Yep...bikinimom is right. I just wonder how the poster knows ALL the details. First hand knowledge possibly? This guy either looks like a God or is the worlds greatest lover or makes mint. That is my guess. Either that or the story is mostly bullshit?

I didn't want to post on this thread cause i've been too lazy to read every post, but i just want to say that i've seen guys be faithful and get screwed, and vice versa. And have yet to meet a couple that has been totally faithful to each other.

I always thought the answer was no... but I've met this
incredible woman who has made me clearly rethink that
answer.

We are of course just dating, although its pretty serious,
but I don't think that I would do anything to risk losing
this girl....

so now i think... YES, a guy can be faithful to just one
woman

When you have your secret affair the only thing that changes is in your head.
When you admit to your secret affair because of what is in your head you change what is in your partners head.
When the changing in the head makes you not the same people it can ither be a good thing or bad.
The first change matters to your perspective and how well you understand yourself, this will vary greatly.
The second change, should you force this through admission, is the same but also requires an understnading of you for anything good to come out of it.
The truth may be it is possible and easy to be faithful if you want to be, WHEN THE OPPERTUNITY TO NOT BE PRESENTS ITSELF and you resist.
It may also be true that sex with another is not realy being unfaithful. As I said to an ex-partner...I was practising for her....it nearly washed as well...Oh, my girlfreind has just advised that I said it to her as well....I don't remember.
I am faithful to my girlfreind for four reasons....

1) She lets me screw anyone else I want....so, in order to respect this huge leeway, I don't (seriously).
2) She is a nymphomaniac and I find getting a hard on is associated with fear.
3) I tend not to get the opportunity, look for the opportunity or want it to find me.
4) I practice certain disciplines that enable me to keep my fantasies about my girlfreind...

I am therefore a rampant womaniser, who just does not let himslef get round to it, and therefore don't realise how faithfull I am.

Good...I have deluded myself

Top Bottom