Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Butt Sex is Koo!

A

AziaReign

So on New Years Eve he went for the booty. :moon: It was hard for me to completely concentrate and fully enjoy it due to the alcohol content in my body, but it lasted for about a good........hmmmm....I believe 20-30min. I want it again so I can actually relax and enjoy it. :p

yea!!!!

another "anal whore" to add to the list!!!! the fun has just begun :arty: and believe me...it will get better and better....go stock up on some good lube!!!

I'll have to work up to him being in my booty while the vibrator is in my pussy. I'm sure once I get used to it it'll be great, but until then, I'd prefer him to be in the butt while the vibrator is rubbing on my clit! ;)

Im using my mans name i dont have one in here. But ive taken it up the ass a couple of times. The first time I did it I was drunk and it felt good. The second time i had an orgasim right away, and after words it hurt. But Id have to say with ya all anal is GREAT.;) ;)

La Belle Vie

God how I do love this life. It is beautiful indeed. I feel somehow touched, emotional, poetic. There is nothing more beautiful than an analwhore...well...in any setting actually, as long as she is with me.

:D

Oh yes. once the wife gets used to it being there, I work the hell out of the speedbag for her. The orgasms are asskickers for her. I like making her feel that good.

Top Bottom