Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Business thread (how's things going for all ya'll(cawk sizers will be bant by AAP)

ortiz34

Ombudsman
Chairman Member
We are shitting out pantz with panic, because it's so bad right now
Had to tell my installers to start looking for work elsewhere

Re: Business thread (how's things going for all ya'll(cawk sizers will be bant by AAP

Are you serious?

Re: Business thread (how's things going for all ya'll(cawk sizers will be bant by AAP

The last quarter of 08 were the most profitable 3 months I've ever had.

yes, dead serious bro. I'm getting depressed about this

My sales rep from Shaw industries(owned by Warren Buffett)
told me he did 250K in sales last Dec 07'
this year of 08' he did 130K

Things at my place are good actually. they laid off 11 people recently that they considered dead weight, but my marketing budget is HUGE and we hired some new sales people, so hopefully that's a good sign. I just asked my boss yesterday if my job was secure and he said it was as far as he knows. (my boss is the president).

still, it worries me, because i'd hate to have to look for a new job in this economy.

the last quarter of 08 were the most profitable 3 months i've ever had.

bant!

yes, dead serious bro. I'm getting depressed about this

My sales rep from Shaw industries(owned by Warren Buffett)
told me he did 250K in sales last Dec 07'
this year of 08' he did 130K

I hate that Ortiz, how long has your family been in business? It will come back however who knows when

Probably. Sorry to hear things are slow.

I'm staying reasonably busy considering the market, but I'm nowhere near where I'd like to be or feel I need to be.

Doesn't help that lenders are dropping like flies and guidelines are getting tighter and tighter. Files that used to take 2-3 weeks are taking 1-2 months.

In the oil and gas business now - struggling pretty bad. Spent all our seed money in a $100+ cost envirionment currently getting $40 for product. Ouch.

Sacking groceries at night - hope to move up to cashier next month so I got that going for me.

Top Bottom