Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BO-CEPHUS can suck MaGilicuti's penis and mother fucking like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaGilicuti

BO-CEPHUS can suck MaGilicuti's penis and mother fucking like it

what tough comment u got to say about that sir?

Magilicuti - How necessary is this thread, really? Don't fan the flames. There are plenty of people here I choose just not to deal with. Much easier. Peace.

Freak Show said:
Magilicuti - How necessary is this thread, really? Don't fan the flames. There are plenty of people here I choose just not to deal with. Much easier. Peace.

freak show i apologize. you have always acted civil around here and i'm sorry you have to deal with threads like this.

the reason i made it is because i think bo-cephus has a problem and i wanted to address it publicly. i am a mod but i'm the same as you guys. so in making this thread i did something very "unmod" like. i always say what i want and feel, mod or not.

i just think ppl always want to start shit cus some ppl are mods. if in turn they were mods they would be speaking a different tune

McQ keep posting. You are not going to like how this thread comes out. The last person to do this eventually deleted their thread after seeing most people simply agree with me.

well bocephus why don't u like me? reason i don't like you is because you are saying shit about me and how i'm a mod.

what's your reason for talking shit about me? because i'm a mod and i get away with certain shit. that's it exactly. so since i am a mod and i do get away with shit just deal with it

MaGilicuti said:
well bocephus why don't u like me? reason i don't like you is because you are saying shit about me and how i'm a mod.

what's your reason for talking shit about me? because i'm a mod and i get away with certain shit. that's it exactly. so since i am a mod and i do get away with shit just deal with it

What the fuck are you talking about? I simply asked why your post was not moved? If that bothers you that damn much, well you have a serious problem. I do not give a damn if you are a mod or not. I dont even know what board you even moderate. By leaving your thread, it only shows that some of the mods are hypocrites.

i do'nt have a problem with that, my friend mac said don't hate and you said get over it on the critique my friend thread. and you stating my thread was not moved shows you are pissed. pissed about my thread or capt's thread not being moved.

i spoke to raina a couple times, not once did she get pissed about her thread being moved. i haven't seen capt say shit either. so why you are saying shit in something that totally doesn't involve you? you can act all high and might how you don't give a fuck but you are stating shit so you obviously do pay attention to some shit and do take note that i am a mod and have a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom