Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BO-CEPHUS can suck MaGilicuti's penis and mother fucking like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Fly said:

LOL...fun??? NO way...

I am sitting here at home drunk off of my Nyquil. I woke myself up 3 times last night coughing so much. It caused me to break out the humidifier...I can barely see straight!

I'm going home on Wednesday, so I am excited about that.

Nyquil is key. I have some handy for my next seasonal flu. I do hope you feel better!!

Night Fly said:

You are too sweet, darlin'! How's life treatin' ya?

I'm agitated at some mods...life away from my pc is actually moving along quite nicely. Making nice progress at the gym. This may sound stupid but this elite shit pisses me off. I hit the gym right after and get a good pump going on!!!

Maybe Ryan n Velvette are a blessing in disguise.

dballer said:

Nyquil is key. I have some handy for my next seasonal flu. I do hope you feel better!!

Thanks...I sure do too, cause the Lord knows I hate feeling like this. I think I got it because of lack of sleep from final week. I'm about to crash out...

Sleep...my body is craving sleep....hehe

68GT350 said:

I'm agitated at some mods...life away from my pc is actually moving along quite nicely. Making nice progress at the gym. This may sound stupid but this elite shit pisses me off. I hit the gym right after and get a good pump going on!!!

Maybe Ryan n Velvette are a blessing in disguise.

Hehe...that is so funny. I don't know...I guess it would upset me if I actually knew the people in person that I was arguing with (like if I were to get in a fight with dballer or some crazy shit like that...lol), but I don't let that other stuff bother me. I have to much other crap to deal with in my life besides that!

I know it's different with you, though, cause you know Mac...and all...

Night Fly said:

Hehe...that is so funny. I don't know...I guess it would upset me if I actually knew the people in person that I was arguing with (like if I were to get in a fight with dballer or some crazy shit like that...lol), but I don't let that other stuff bother me. I have to much other crap to deal with in my life besides that!

I know it's different with you, though, cause you know Mac...and all...

LOL, i'm actually pissed about Ryan and Velvette...and I don't know em. I'm a loser...I know it. I'm giving up on it though. I'll probably just get banned.

68GT350 said:

LOL, i'm actually pissed about Ryan and Velvette...and I don't know em. I'm a loser...I know it. I'm giving up on it though. I'll probably just get banned.

OH BLAH....get over it! hehe...you know that's the last thing that you need to be worrying about right now! :)

MaGilicuti said:
well bocephus why don't u like me? reason i don't like you is because you are saying shit about me and how i'm a mod.

what's your reason for talking shit about me? because i'm a mod and i get away with certain shit. that's it exactly. so since i am a mod and i do get away with shit just deal with it

grow the fuck up.

BO-CREEPEOUS CAN SUCK A HAIRY DONKEY DICK....this guy acts like a bitch ...with his little smart-assed comments..i guess owning your own business ,working 70hrs a week, attending college , and working out. turned him into a little woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom