x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

BO-CEPHUS can suck MaGilicuti's penis and mother fucking like it


Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about BO-CEPHUS can suck MaGilicuti's penis and mother fucking like it within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: what tough comment u got to say about that sir?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Mutant 68GT350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,343
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally posted by Night Fly


    You are too sweet, darlin'! How's life treatin' ya?
    I'm agitated at some mods...life away from my pc is actually moving along quite nicely. Making nice progress at the gym. This may sound stupid but this elite shit pisses me off. I hit the gym right after and get a good pump going on!!!

    Maybe Ryan n Velvette are a blessing in disguise.

  2. #42
    Freak Night Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally posted by dballer



    Nyquil is key. I have some handy for my next seasonal flu. I do hope you feel better!!
    Thanks...I sure do too, cause the Lord knows I hate feeling like this. I think I got it because of lack of sleep from final week. I'm about to crash out...

    Sleep...my body is craving sleep....hehe

  3. #43
    Freak Night Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally posted by 68GT350


    I'm agitated at some mods...life away from my pc is actually moving along quite nicely. Making nice progress at the gym. This may sound stupid but this elite shit pisses me off. I hit the gym right after and get a good pump going on!!!

    Maybe Ryan n Velvette are a blessing in disguise.
    Hehe...that is so funny. I don't know...I guess it would upset me if I actually knew the people in person that I was arguing with (like if I were to get in a fight with dballer or some crazy shit like that...lol), but I don't let that other stuff bother me. I have to much other crap to deal with in my life besides that!

    I know it's different with you, though, cause you know Mac...and all...

  4. #44
    Mutant 68GT350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,343
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally posted by Night Fly


    Hehe...that is so funny. I don't know...I guess it would upset me if I actually knew the people in person that I was arguing with (like if I were to get in a fight with dballer or some crazy shit like that...lol), but I don't let that other stuff bother me. I have to much other crap to deal with in my life besides that!

    I know it's different with you, though, cause you know Mac...and all...
    LOL, i'm actually pissed about Ryan and Velvette...and I don't know em. I'm a loser...I know it. I'm giving up on it though. I'll probably just get banned.

  5. #45
    Freak Night Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally posted by 68GT350


    LOL, i'm actually pissed about Ryan and Velvette...and I don't know em. I'm a loser...I know it. I'm giving up on it though. I'll probably just get banned.
    OH BLAH....get over it! hehe...you know that's the last thing that you need to be worrying about right now!

  6. #46
    Pro Bodybuilder Bodhidogma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    in your dreams.
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally posted by MaGilicuti
    well bocephus why don't u like me? reason i don't like you is because you are saying shit about me and how i'm a mod.

    what's your reason for talking shit about me? because i'm a mod and i get away with certain shit. that's it exactly. so since i am a mod and i do get away with shit just deal with it
    grow the fuck up.

  7. #47
    Olympian str8cubano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    2,828
    Rep Power
    76
    internet = not real life , thus who cares?

  8. #48
    Good Bro
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    0
    I can't believe a MOD posted this thread. I totally disagree with MaGillicutis actions here.

  9. #49
    Good Broly
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    0
    BO-CREEPEOUS CAN SUCK A HAIRY DONKEY DICK....this guy acts like a bitch ...with his little smart-assed comments..i guess owning your own business ,working 70hrs a week, attending college , and working out. turned him into a little woman

  10. #50
    The Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1996
    Posts
    4,715
    Rep Power
    0
    This thread is locked...serves no purpose....Need I say more....

    Ranger

Similar Threads

  1. My mother is a fucking nutcase!
    By Yarg! in forum Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-Oct-2005, 08:01 PM
  2. Just wrote those mother fucking GRE's
    By Nathan in forum Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 22-Aug-2002, 01:32 PM
  3. MaGilicuti needs a mother fucking job...
    By MaGilicuti in forum Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 13-Mar-2002, 05:51 PM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-Jan-2002, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •