Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BO-CEPHUS can suck MaGilicuti's penis and mother fucking like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
BO-CEPHUS said:

There is nothing to work out. This is a chat board and all this bullshit is a joke to me. I could not care less if someone on here has a problem with me. Too bad this thread has not been to exciting. I am actually disappointed in myself for not providing more entertainment.

Melvin, I thought you were done but you like to get in that little weak flame in the end. Well, you're applying your effort a bit too late? Your short bus of fame left your crutch hobbling keister in the dust a few days ago.

I got the feeling you DO have a problem with Mag from other posts. So this dissolves your arguement about not caring. Something about that boy bothers you, doesn't it?!

68GT350 said:

I got the feeling you DO have a problem with Mag from other posts. So this dissolves your arguement about not caring. Something about that boy bothers you, doesn't it?!

Sorry, but you are wrong.

From the posts I've read, Bocephus is one of the most level-headed people here. Period.

Night Fly said:

Hey you! How's it going???

I'm awesome??? hehe...thank you!!! You know I think you are too!

How was your weekend?

It was too short.

I am already for next weekend to come!!!
How was yours? Anything fun going on up there??

dballer said:

It was too short.

I am already for next weekend to come!!!
How was yours? Anything fun going on up there??

LOL...fun??? NO way...

I am sitting here at home drunk off of my Nyquil. I woke myself up 3 times last night coughing so much. It caused me to break out the humidifier...I can barely see straight!

I'm going home on Wednesday, so I am excited about that.

Code said:
Magilitcuti,

Aren't you a mod?

Yeah, really. Hey, shouldn't that "Queen of all Mods" be showin' up about now and reprimanding his Mod underling??

Night Fly said:

LOL...fun??? NO way...

I am sitting here at home drunk off of my Nyquil. I woke myself up 3 times last night coughing so much. It caused me to break out the humidifier...I can barely see straight!

I'm going home on Wednesday, so I am excited about that.

I'd love to be able to take care of your poor little sick self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom