Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BO-CEPHUS can suck MaGilicuti's penis and mother fucking like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
some mods may very well be hypocrites, i agree 100%.

i don't think i ever stated something and acted another personally. but back mods being hypocrites, members have their share of hypocrites too. just because a mod is a hypocrite why is it so much worse then a regular member?

when i became a mod no one stated i had to act mod-like. whatever mod-like is. actually when i was nominated i was scared i wouldn't be able to say what i want. but that is not the case.

everyone should just chill with the mod shit, we really don't have as much power as you guys think anyway serioulsy

BO-CEPHUS said:
ok, melvin

these are the smart ass comments i'm talking about.

i'm done, i really wasn't going to address you but i guess i caved in. you can hate all you want man. i stated facts and you state shit like that...

i've made my point

Bo is always honest with people whether that means being sarcastic or not. That is awesome...if more people were that way and quit getting their feelings hurt on a chat board...then we would probably all get along much better.

Night Fly said:
Bo is always honest with people whether that means being sarcastic or not. That is awesome...if more people were that way and quit getting their feelings hurt on a chat board...then we would probably all get along much better.

honest with what? he just has a problem with me and me being a mod. i noted it and addressed it. when confronted he didn't really have much to say but other little smart ass comments. if more ppl were like this we'd have a bunch of smart asses around here with nothing much to say.

if someone has a problem with me i wanna know why, that's all

MaGilicuti said:

honest with what? he just has a problem with me and me being a mod. i noted it and addressed it. when confronted he didn't really have much to say but other little smart ass comments. if more ppl were like this we'd have a bunch of smart asses around here with nothing much to say.

if someone has a problem with me i wanna know why, that's all

I'm not trying to get in the middle of this...honestly...just stating my point of view.

Do you always address every single person in your life that has a problem with you? Sometimes...it's just best to let things go....why worry about it?

How do come to the conclusion that I have a problem with you? I do not give a shit about you. When I close my browser, do you actually believe elitefitness is part of my life?

Now lets state this again. I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU AND DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU.

Night Fly said:

Hey Night Fly.. what's up?

I forgot to tell you that you are awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom