Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are BiSexual People the Most Demented?

curling

One thing that I can understand is the comments the gays use when I ask them don't they find Shania Twain, Ulma Thruman or Catherine Zeta Jones hot? They say they look at them like us dudes would look at other actor dudes which chicks would find that were hot. Which makes some sense. But what about bis? Obiously, they are turned on by women too so aren't they the sickest ones by going after dudes? I mean what is their excuse? See what I am saying?

Too each their own, whether you personally like it or not.

Question: Do you like watching two women go at it? How about if they stopped 2/3 of the way through and pulled you into the mix? Are they (bi, by definition) now the "sickest ones?"

Everyone has their own personal sexual preferences and attractions; and it's right to them, not sick at all. Personally i'm all about the ladies, but that's just me.

Coverguy said:
Too each their own, whether you personally like it or not.

Question: Do you like watching two women go at it? How about if they stopped 2/3 of the way through and pulled you into the mix? Are they (bi, by definition) now the "sickest ones?"

Everyone has their own personal sexual preferences and attractions; and it's right to them, not sick at all. Personally i'm all about the ladies, but that's just me.

This is going to sound weird but I thought somebody might bring up the chick thing. Chicks are better looking than men(I know I am cutting down my own gender) They are softer, prettier and curvier(is that a word) and they have that emotional attachment that guys just don't do. You don't see two straight guys holding hands do ya? Or trying on clothes together do ya'll So it is at least more understand how a chick could find another chick attractive. For a guy to find another guy sexually attractive he would have to be gay inotherwords not find chicks sexually appealling at all otherwise they would know that being with a chick is better than being with a dude.

curling said:
One thing that I can understand is the comments the gays use when I ask them don't they find Shania Twain, Ulma Thruman or Catherine Zeta Jones hot? They say they look at them like us dudes would look at other actor dudes which chicks would find that were hot. Which makes some sense. But what about bis? Obiously, they are turned on by women too so aren't they the sickest ones by going after dudes? I mean what is their excuse? See what I am saying?

no i dont see what you're saying. If I was attracted to both id be going after both.

curling said:
This is going to sound weird but I thought somebody might bring up the chick thing. Chicks are better looking than men(I know I am cutting down my own gender) They are softer, prettier and curvier(is that a word) and they have that emotional attachment that guys just don't do. You don't see two straight guys holding hands do ya? Or trying on clothes together do ya'll So it is at least more understand how a chick could find another chick attractive. For a guy to find another guy sexually attractive he would have to be gay inotherwords not find chicks sexually appealling at all otherwise they would know that being with a chick is better than being with a dude.

That's a common arguement, and i'm naturally inclined to agree. However, attraction doesn't always work like that. If that were the case all women would like women or they'd be weird, too. Some (both men and women) are attracted to the rugged, masculine form of the man, and prefer it over the soft, supple form of the women. As different as this seems to you and I, for them it is just their natural proclivity in terms of sexuality.

For a guy to find another guy sexually attractive he would have to be gay inotherwords not find chicks sexually appealling at all otherwise they would know that being with a chick is better than being with a dude.

I swear.. I read this over and over, like 5 times real slow
And I still don't get it..

It's called a Double Standard Curl..
The fact that 2 guys is icky to guys and 2 girls is OK...

I feel the same way, but what am I to do about it ?

Oh.. And I don't buy the whole Bi sexual thing..

I think they just like being pleasured, and don't really care by who..

Top Bottom