Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

birth control pill risks

juanjorod

ok my girlfriend has been on the pill for a month or two (she has taken it other times). but because of things happening (a friend of hers is pregnant- unwnated) she has become paranoid.

so we start using condoms and the pill. at least till she stops being paranoid... i´ve accepted cus i know she wont relax if we don´t do it, and part of my pleasure is c´ing her enjoy.

what are the chances of getting pregnant while on the pill if taken properly (one week in your system, if she get´s i´ll alll over again, every day at the same time etc etc etc...)

need some words for her to calm her down (she´s made me go a bit paranoid too)

Maybe she did another guy, and she's waiting for the AIDS test to come back, and made up this whole story to cover her cheatin' ass.

Or not.

Listen Up

Nurse Candy here......................

The pill is 99% effective IF TAKEN CORRECTLY.

Make sure the bitch takes em every god damn day around the same time.

Stop using those condoms, it's so much better without.

Tell her to stop being so bloody paranoid.

No, seriously, it is 99% effective, I use it and it's great, I let my man blow his load in me it's great. I love it. :fro:

Whizzy babe

Nah, I haven't gained weight from the pill.

Quite a few of my friends have though...

I got depressed though, so I had to change pills LOL.

Well, here's a thought for you. My girlfriend was on the pill 10 years ago and now she has a 9 year old son to show for it. So, the paranoia is slightly justifiable. Why not use a condom too? Do you like children, especially when they're your own?

Top Bottom