Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

big changes for one of the creators fo Matrix.. Sex change operation!

liquidmuscle

Big Changes for Wachowski?
Ready for the gossip equivalent of gulping down the red pill? The Chicago Sun-Times reports that Larry Wachowski, co-creator (with his brother Andy) of the "Matrix" trilogy, is preparing to undergo a sex change operation.

Whoa.

According to the paper, which cites "several longtime friends," Wachowski has been living and dressing as a woman for a while and is now ready to take the plunge. The filmmaker, 38, is currently in the midst of a messy divorce from Thea Bloom, who is demanding a share of his "Matrix" millions (he insists he came up with the concept before they wed in 1993).

In divorce papers, she claimed "Larry has been extremely dishonest with me in our personal life" and said the decision to split was "based on very intimate circumstances concerning which I do not elaborate at this time for the reasons of his personal privacy."

So far there's no word from Wachowski on the claims, which is hardly surprising given the fact the ultra-reclusive auteur is so media-shy he reportedly had a no-publicity clause added to his contract with Warner Bros.

But if the report does turn out to be true, let's hope the fanatical "Matrix" fan base rallies behind Wachowski, who apparently realizes, to quote Morpheus, "there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."

do you get to enjoy clitoral/g-spot orgasm from that? I always wonder what it's like :eek:

Top Bottom