Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Better Oragasms?

cseg7

Ok, now that I have your attention, I already posted this on the womens board, but I thought that some of the men could offer some insight. I am a female who just started my first cycle, and was wondering if there are any men out there who have experienced what women are like sexually when cycling. Is the sex better? Have you found that oragasms are more intense and faster then before. I have a pretty high sex drive as is and was wondering if it's going to become even more rampant.

:horny:

MickeyLikesJuice

I'm very pleased to know that you are having better oragasms, but I'm asking about women's oragasms. How you been with any women who have done a cycle? Is it better for us?

I would except that kind of response from a man. Thanks guys. Anyone with any serious replies would be appreciated.

Nathan, 10 mg ed winny tabs.

Last edited:
ok you a lady and you wondering if the sex is better??well have sex and see like how i said before come over and i well check you out..heh heh heh heh....

Top Bottom