Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to give the girl her first girl-girl action

Synpax

So the girl has long been very bi-curious. Or rather, she has a very healthy appetite for intimacy with a girl. Very much enjoys girl-girl pr0n, talks about girls and what she wants to do with them, etc. Likes to go to strip clubs.

But she has never so much as kissed a girl.

I would much rather the girl be into her - I can spectate and maybe get involved as things heat up - but the first time, it's probably best I am in spectator mode.

So how do we go about it? There are a few options.

1) Adultfriendfinder
2) CraigsList
3) Go to a dance club and try to pick up a girl.
4) Swingers party and try to get a girl to join us.

Advices?

you forgot #5 All of the above.

Ask her if she is serious first and if she is, then go for it. May even pick up someone from a bar. Let us know how this turns out

I agree with Fiesty 100% oh and I always said she has to been good looking with big boobs

I am curious...
And to be honest, I would rather find some one that I feel comfortable around. Well that or get drunk and pick up a chick from the club, lol.
I wouldnt want it to be a friend or some one that I will see all the time or whatever. And call me selfish but she will be my toy, no touching between her and my man or they both will lose all 10 fingers per person!

Angel said:
I am curious...
And to be honest, I would rather find some one that I feel comfortable around. Well that or get drunk and pick up a chick from the club, lol.
I wouldnt want it to be a friend or some one that I will see all the time or whatever. And call me selfish but she will be my toy, no touching between her and my man or they both will lose all 10 fingers per person!

My wife feels the same exact way you do about it. We've batted the idea back and forth a few times, and we almost acted on it last year while we were in Vegas, but at the last minute i could tell she was having some reservations about it so I shifted us out of the situation quickly and we went and did our own thing. But I can tell her curiosity still gets up about it every now and then. :coffee:

Don't go there Bro. Once you bring in 3rd parties, you'll experience jealousy and resentment and your relationship will reach the beginning of the end.

riverrock said:
Don't go there Bro. Once you bring in 3rd parties, you'll experience jealousy and resentment and your relationship will reach the beginning of the end.

Even worse if it is a freind that you guys are with.... :worried:

Top Bottom